+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit no fake or real

Manu1982

Feb 4, 2024
Can this be a fake one....I got it from my account with ircc which was created by an agent....I am able to access the account and I got this below application submission status in there with my work permit application number.
Plz let me know if this is fake or real.
Date: February 09, 2024
Application no.: W309971349
Please quote this reference number when referring to this application.
Dear MANJUNATHA PRASAD PADAR SHASTRY,
This confirms that your application has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on __________________(yyyy/mm/dd). 2024/02/09

When will IRCC contact me?
You are expected to provide a COPY of your passport with your electronic application. If IRCC needs your physical passport, IRCC will request that you submit it to our office. IRCC will also contact you if we require additional information, documents or an interview. For general guidance on your application visit My immigration and citizenship application or consult the “What
Happens Next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.
Please do not send to IRCC any documentation related to this online application by mail, courier or fax. Any mail received, other than what is received in your account, will NOT be considered.
How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. Please refer to the following page for processing times related to your application: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp.
CAUTION: Do not submit multiple applications for the same service in an effort to speed up your application. Doing this may result in both applications being processed and delay the finalization of your application. IRCC does not refund processed applications.
Unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.
For additional information, consult the IRCC website at www.cic.gc.c a.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
IMM5739 E (02-2021) GCMS
This is an automated message.

This message has been submitted to your account.
By submitting your application electronically, you agreed to receive correspondence electronically. IRCC will not be forwarding you paper notification.