+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit holder wants to bring his children to canada for Studies,Help needed

harmanknl

Oct 20, 2013
Hi, Recently I got my work permit in canada and now i am in my home country for some work. Now i want to bring my children to canada for studies, My children already have Their trv stamped, my question is that do i need to apply for their study permit here or just get them into canada as visitor and tell cbsa that my children came here for studies, kindly let me know the process. Thanks in advance..

mayuri.asrani

May 31, 2016
harmanknl said:
Hi, Recently I got my work permit in canada and now i am in my home country for some work. Now i want to bring my children to canada for studies, My children already have Their trv stamped, my question is that do i need to apply for their study permit here or just get them into canada as visitor and tell cbsa that my children came here for studies, kindly let me know the process. Thanks in advance..
Your children cannot study on a TRV. TRV does not have any study or work authorisations. You would need to apply for their study permit separately. A consultant or a senior member here can guide you if you can apply from inside canada or outside canada.

harmanknl

Oct 20, 2013
Thanks for your kind reply, yes will wait for senior members to respond for better and clear vision into this, thanks again..