+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work permit from USA (ICT)

apy1234

Oct 6, 2021
@db9 @prsk2008 @Amitabh Rathi
Hello. I am currently filling my mail-in-application excel file to request shipping labels. May I know what should be filled in "Application Type" and "Location to submit" columns?

Your help is much appreciated. Thank you.

db9

Sep 30, 2021
@db9 @prsk2008 @Amitabh Rathi
Hello. I am currently filling my mail-in-application excel file to request shipping labels. May I know what should be filled in "Application Type" and "Location to submit" columns?

Your help is much appreciated. Thank you.

Application type is whatever Visa type you applied for (in my case it's a Work Permit) and Location is the VFS location you are sending your passports to.

@db9 - Have you received your passports?
Just got an update that the passports are being mailed out through FedEx today.

apy1234

Oct 6, 2021
Application type is whatever Visa type you applied for (in my case it's a Work Permit) and Location is the VFS location you are sending your passports to.

Thank you.

I selected "Original Passport submission" as the application type. For the location, I put Los Angeles VAC. Not sure if it is a cause of concern.

db9

Sep 30, 2021
Should be fine, they will anyways ask you to send the pictures of the sticker they put on your passport when you got your biometrics done.

Reactions: apy1234

prsk2008

Sep 13, 2021
Thank you.

I selected "Original Passport submission" as the application type. For the location, I put Los Angeles VAC. Not sure if it is a cause of concern.
Yes. We selected "original passport submission' too - and it was fine.
LA VAC seems to be very responsive.

Reactions: apy1234

apy1234

Oct 6, 2021
Thank you all for responding.

Got the Fedex labels today. Will ship out tomorrow. Onto the next phase in this waiting game.

Reactions: SenCHI

CuriousVisa

Oct 13, 2021
Hoping for Good News this week. Please comment if you are in and around same date -
Application submitted online - Sep 6th
Biometrics Done - Sep15th

kng90

Oct 5, 2021

Hey @db9 did you apply through the 2 week GSS category?