+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work permit from USA (ICT)

Sha_21

Oct 5, 2021
My Biometrics was on Sep14th in VFS Seattle. Completing 5 weeks tomorrow. Still no updates. This is frustrating. My H1 expires on Nov 12th and I am worried.

NBD1312

Oct 3, 2021
My Biometrics was on Sep14th in VFS Seattle. Completing 5 weeks tomorrow. Still no updates. This is frustrating. My H1 expires on Nov 12th and I am worried.
I can understand the frustration level! Dont worry u must get t in a day or two!!

hmt25

Oct 16, 2021
I think after five week time, your lawyers can reach out to IRCC for details around your case, see if your lawyers can help you.

hmt25

Oct 16, 2021
@hmt25 is ur medical? background check updated in portal?
I don't think I need Medical (do you need one, i don't think you need if you are in US). Don't know about Portal (lawyers are totally useless), I called IRCC (automated message one) and it mentioned that background checks are in process (i think that's sort of default). They haven't started doing employment eligibility.

NBD1312

Oct 3, 2021
I don't think I need Medical (do you need one, i don't think you need if you are in US). Don't know about Portal (lawyers are totally useless), I called IRCC (automated message one) and it mentioned that background checks are in process (i think that's sort of default). They haven't started doing employment eligibility.
No my wife and kid visited india within the last 6 months so t was needed fr them! Il call IRCC thanks fr the info