work permit from USA (ICT)

Intrance

Aug 14, 2021
My work permit got approved !!
CWP and SOWP non ICT
July 23rd Application
Aug 12th Biometrics
Sep 9th PPR

All the best everyone , keep sharing timeline it really helps.

nweed

Sep 8, 2021
My work permit got approved !!
CWP and SOWP non ICT
July 23rd Application
Aug 12th Biometrics
Sep 9th PPR

All the best everyone , keep sharing timeline it really helps.
Great news. Did you do medical in advance or they requested you for it?

Amitabh Rathi

Sep 10, 2021
Hi All,

Lawyers of my organization applied from US for LMIA exempt ICT visa on 27th August.
The application was filed under GSS - 2 weeks expedited processing.
Biometrics completed at VAC (Los Angeles) on 7th September.
No tracking option as Lawyers filed the application.

Will keep the group posted on the status and the dates.

Does anyone knows the success rates with ict visas applied from US?

Last edited:

guhab

Sep 3, 2021
Hi everyone,
We just got our approval today.
Applied from USA on July 22nd
Biometrics Aug 10th
Good luck to those who are waiting, I hope you get yours soon !!
Hi, I just got my PPR today. How long did it take for you from PPR to get your stamped passport back ?

shalzz

Jun 4, 2015
Hi, I just got my PPR today. How long did it take for you from PPR to get your stamped passport back ?
Hello.
We have not got the passport back yet.
We requested the shipping label on 3rd but didn't get it until the 7th coz of bank holiday. We mailed passports on 8th and haven't heard back.

guhab

Sep 3, 2021
Hello.
We have not got the passport back yet.
We requested the shipping label on 3rd but didn't get it until the 7th coz of bank holiday. We mailed passports on 8th and haven't heard back.
Thanks for the info! Would appreciate if you can update once you receive them back

prsk2008

Sep 13, 2021
Thank you. I saw some posts where people got approval on 27th where they had biometrics on 4th aug. So it’s exactly taking 3 weeks and 2 days. I hope you get it soon :)
Congratulations !

Is the timeline normally calculated from the date of filing or the biometrics date ?

Ours was filed(by my husband's company attorneys) on July 28th - but our biometrics was only on Aug 23rd as that was the first available appointment in Texas. Very anxious about when we will get it.

Sachnam123

Sep 8, 2021
Congratulations !

Is the timeline normally calculated from the date of filing or the biometrics date ?

Ours was filed(by my husband's company attorneys) on July 28th - but our biometrics was only on Aug 23rd as that was the first available appointment in Texas. Very anxious about when we will get it.
The time is calculated after the biometric only. My application was filed on 28th July but biometric was done on 18th August and I am still waiting on some update .. so I guess now a days it is taking longer than 3 weeks for sure .