+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work permit from USA (ICT)

guhab

Sep 3, 2021
Did you attach your PPR when you sent the email for payment link to VFS ? Did you sent to NY VAC or LA ? I actually sent the email with 3 applicants attached as an excel sheet downloaded from VFS website but I didn’t attach our PPRs
you don’t need to attach PPRto that mail. You did the right thing. You should receive 3 payment links by Monday or Tuesday. They will take another 2-3 days to send you the shipping label. I sent to NYC

Sachnam123

Sep 8, 2021
you don’t need to attach PPRto that mail. You did the right thing. You should receive 3 payment links by Monday or Tuesday. They will take another 2-3 days to send you the shipping label. I sent to NYC
Ohk cool then , thanks .. I guess I was overthinking .. I also need to send to NYC only .. will wait for the payment link .. is there a way I can connect with you directly ?

guhab

Sep 3, 2021
Ohk cool then , thanks .. I guess I was overthinking .. I also need to send to NYC only .. will wait for the payment link .. is there a way I can connect with you directly ?
if you can find my mail or any way of direct messaging on this forum and send me a mail I will be happy to connect. Personally I don’t know if that’s possible and I don’t want to share personal contacts here as these threads are easily found on google search engine even without having any profile. Sorry for that

Sachnam123

Sep 8, 2021
if you can find my mail or any way of direct messaging on this forum and send me a mail I will be happy to connect. Personally I don’t know if that’s possible and I don’t want to share personal contacts here as these threads are easily found on google search engine even without having any profile. Sorry for that
No I don’t want you to share any personal details here , I actually started a personal conversation with you ..

reya2021

Sep 9, 2021
I was looking for this info, thanks

NJSHEN

Star Member
Sep 20, 2021
Hi everyone, just gave my biometrics on 09/17 at the VAC in New York. Hope we will all hear from IRCC soon!

ICT priority processing under GSS:
Application submitted on 09/15
Biometrics Instructions letter received on 09/16
Biometrics done on 09/17

Last edited:

prsk2008

Sep 13, 2021
Thank you for the response !! Really appreciate it ! Hope your prediction comes true !!
Is the calculation based on GSS , or non GSS ? Ours is LMIA exempt - and actually GSS eligible - but we dont know if our lawyers did the GSS option. Will check with them tomorrow !

On the IRCC website, for GSS option it says applications from May 16 to 22nd are being processed - so not sure how accurate these timelines are !
And on the general website, it says processing time 6 weeks for all WorkPermits processed from USA.
Very confusing for people like us who are anxiously waiting !!
Thanks to such forums for being supportive !
We just got our Passport Request letters today. We have reached out to the LA VAC to see how to proceed with submitting our passports.

Anybody knows how many weeks it takes for us to get back the passport with the stamps ?

reya2021

Sep 9, 2021
Hi,
how many days did they take to share shipping labels (after you made the payment)

prsk2008

Sep 13, 2021
It took almost 48 hours for me unusually they respond within 48-72 hours range . Sometimes even sooner
Yes. For us, we paid Tuesday morning, and got the labels Tuesday afternoon. We were able to ship it on wednesday itself. Just received email notification from vfs that the package has been shipped to IRCC .

mrlashlah

Aug 19, 2020
Hi everyone, just gave my biometrics on 09/17 at the VAC in New York. Hope we will all hear from IRCC soon!

ICT priority processing under GSS:
Application submitted on 09/15
Biometrics Instructions letter received on 09/16
Biometrics done on 09/17
Similar timeline to mine.
Application submitted 9/15
Biometrics instruction letter received 9/17
Biometrics done (VAC center Seattle) 9/20

How soon are you expecting to hear from IRCC?

SenCHI

Sep 24, 2021
Hi everyone,

ICT priority processing under GSS
Application submitted (by company attorney) on 09/1
Biometrics done on 09/10 (VAC New York)
2 weeks over already post Bio, hopping to receive some update soon.

Anyone else in similar timeline / Any progress please?

Amitabh Rathi

Sep 10, 2021
Hi everyone,

ICT priority processing under GSS
Application submitted (by company attorney) on 09/1
Biometrics done on 09/10 (VAC New York)
2 weeks over already post Bio, hopping to receive some update soon.

Anyone else in similar timeline / Any progress please?
Hi, my biometrics was on 7th Sept from US and Application filed was on 27th Aug under ICT-GSS category. It looks like the processing time after biometrics is 4 weeks these days.

SenCHI

Sep 24, 2021
Hi, my biometrics was on 7th Sept from US and Application filed was on 27th Aug under ICT-GSS category. It looks like the processing time after biometrics is 4 weeks these days.
Hi - Thanks for the response. I also applied from US and hoping for approval in 2 to 3 weeks post biometrics.
Please keep posting your progress , as you are 3 days ahead of me :)

NJSHEN

Star Member
Sep 20, 2021
Similar timeline to mine.
Application submitted 9/15
Biometrics instruction letter received 9/17
Biometrics done (VAC center Seattle) 9/20

How soon are you expecting to hear from IRCC?
Not quite sure. My lawyer is expecting the whole process to be done in 5 weeks but let's hope it actually won't take that long. Will post any updates I got here.

Reactions: Amitabh Rathi