+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work permit from USA (ICT)

rovinvazirani

Sep 17, 2021
Hi everyone,

ICT priority processing under GSS
Application submitted (by company attorney) on 09/1
Biometrics done on 09/10 (VAC New York)
2 weeks over already post Bio, hopping to receive some update soon.

Anyone else in similar timeline / Any progress please?
I have a similar timeline as well.
Application submitted: 9/9
Biometrics: Done during PR application

Hope to hear soon from IRCC

Reactions: SenCHI

Tweener

Sep 26, 2021
Hello everyone!

Here is my timeline:

ICT priority processing under GSS
Application submitted lawyer on 09/09
Biometrics done on 09/13 (VAC Los Angeles)

No further updates yet.

prsk2008

Sep 13, 2021
My work permit got approved !!
CWP and SOWP non ICT
July 23rd Application
Aug 12th Biometrics
Sep 9th PPR

All the best everyone , keep sharing timeline it really helps.
Hi !
Did you receive your passport after the stamp ? Which VAC did you send it to ?

prsk2008

Sep 13, 2021
Yes I am in the US and applying for my closed work permit and spouse open work permit. I sent the passports. You will recieve separate payment links for each family member. You will need to send individual’s passports with required documents in different envelopes. This is crazy! I feel like vfs doing this to earn extra but that’s the rule!
Hi guhab,

Did you receive your passports after the stamping ?

prsk2008

Sep 13, 2021
Just wanted to update that we received our passports today with the TRVs stamped.
It took less than a week to get it.
Happy to answer any questions.

Tweener

Sep 26, 2021
Just wanted to update that we received our passports today with the TRVs stamped.
It took less than a week to get it.
Happy to answer any questions.
Congratulations! How long did they take to request the Passport after Biometrics?

SenCHI

Sep 24, 2021
Thank you.

biometrics was on Aug 23rd - and we got passport request on Sep 20th. We dispatched our passports on Sep 22nd - and received it today.
Congrats! Could you please share the steps / actions to be followed, after biometrics completion / once passport request is received? Thank you!

prsk2008

Sep 13, 2021
Congrats! Could you please share the steps / actions to be followed, after biometrics completion / once passport request is received? Thank you!
After passport request is received, we emailed LA VAC - and they were very responsive. They send link to pay for shipping labels, and soon after you make the payment - they send the labels the same day.
We dispatched our passports on Sep 22nd and got it back within 6 days.

SenCHI

Sep 24, 2021
After passport request is received, we emailed LA VAC - and they were very responsive. They send link to pay for shipping labels, and soon after you make the payment - they send the labels the same day.
We dispatched our passports on Sep 22nd and got it back within 6 days.
Thank You!

Amitabh Rathi

Sep 10, 2021
Hi All, my company's lawyers applied for my ICT visa together with spouses open work permit. They didnt ask for my spouses eductaiona/work histiry documents but only mine. Does anyone know if this is okay or may cause a delay in my application? Biometrics for me was completed on 7th September.

Amitabh Rathi

Sep 10, 2021
Hello !!

Did anyone get their ICT visa approved recently from USA. We applied on July 20th and completed biometrics on Aug 10th. Just wanted to know the current timeline.

Thank you
Hi , Do you know if you were asked to give the educational/work history documents for open work permit of your spouse for her open work permit with your ict visa?

Amitabh Rathi

Sep 10, 2021
Yes I am in the US and applying for my closed work permit and spouse open work permit. I sent the passports. You will recieve separate payment links for each family member. You will need to send individual’s passports with required documents in different envelopes. This is crazy! I feel like vfs doing this to earn extra but that’s the rule!
Did you also have your spouse's educational and previous work history documents with your application?