+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit from UK

Aarkey

Jul 21, 2022
ICT Visa Applied : 27 April 2022
Bio Metrics Completed: 10 May 2022 at London,UK
Still waiting for the work permit approval. It is already crossed the processing
Does anyone has idea about the timeline or any comments on this situation. And how much time does it for stamping. Hope you will reply with details soon.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Speak2naz

Sukhubhi

Star Member
Jun 24, 2022
Still waiting for the work permit approval. It is already crossed the processing
Does anyone has idea about the timeline or any comments on this situation. And how much time does it for stamping. Hope you will reply with details soon.

Thanks in advance.
I have applied from poland on 14th march 2022 its already the doubled time than it is shown on the website ,still waiting for ppr

sourav31

Oct 3, 2016
Has anyone got any update on the closed work permit application processed by LVO? Can you please update the timelines if you received the PPR? Thanks

Speak2naz

Oct 2, 2022
Has anyone got any update on the closed work permit application processed by LVO? Can you please update the timelines if you received the PPR? Thanks
I applied from London office too. Still waiting for the outcome. I had GCMS too my file is stuck is background check FCC still pending.

Speak2naz

Oct 2, 2022

Thanks in advance.
Bro I am in the same situation. Applied on 22nd March
Bio completed on 4th April (London VAC)