+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit From Dubai, UAE.

Faycal76

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
I noticed that no one wants to answer because we're all desperate but you must not hold on it will come
Inchallah

adelneo

Jun 12, 2019
goodmorning everyone,
I understand you all have a WP pending application, (me too) I wanted to discuss some details with you so we can share knowledge about the procedure because there's not a lot of info around.

chetan4080

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
goodmorning everyone,
I understand you all have a WP pending application, (me too) I wanted to discuss some details with you so we can share knowledge about the procedure because there's not a lot of info around.
hi @adelneo what you want to discuss, feel free to leave your question.

Ferasoooar

Sep 14, 2019
Hi All,

I went through all the chain conversation and it is really frustrating how you all waiting for your permits. Just recently submitted my WP but I believe it will take a massive time according to your experience. I hope that you will get positive response with your waiting.

Varinder77773

Sep 23, 2019
Hlo guys... I applied for WP under MPNP on june 19 bio 26 june india. I applied online and my PR application going through ABU DHABI embessy. And still I didn’t get any news.what you think how many days i have to wait more

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2019
Hi! Everyone newbie here. Same as well here. Im waiting and still counting for work permit. It's my 17 weeks since i applied for work permit. Just expected waiting due on october to make it 21 to 22 weeks. I do hope and pray for it.

Mehroz 1

Star Member
May 22, 2019
If my husband got work permit? Can i apply at the same time for open work permit from our home country ( pakistan) please need experts comnents thanks in advance

bamlyn22

Sep 8, 2019
Hello guys. Just want to ask and your response will be much appreciated. I applied for WP under NOC 2154. I am currently working here in Dubai and my employers keeps my passport. If in case receive my PPR letter and I only have 30 days to submit it to VO Abu Dhabi. If I resign once i receive the PPR letter, it will be 30 days to serve the notice period in my Company. My question would be, If I request for my passport and let it be stamped first then I will resign, would that be illegal just in case my employer sees the Canada Visa Stamp? Any ideas or suggestions?

chi89

Star Member
May 6, 2019
UAE
Hello guys. Just want to ask and your response will be much appreciated. I applied for WP under NOC 2154. I am currently working here in Dubai and my employers keeps my passport. If in case receive my PPR letter and I only have 30 days to submit it to VO Abu Dhabi. If I resign once i receive the PPR letter, it will be 30 days to serve the notice period in my Company. My question would be, If I request for my passport and let it be stamped first then I will resign, would that be illegal just in case my employer sees the Canada Visa Stamp? Any ideas or suggestions?
same case happened to my husband last year, we are abu dhabi base as well... by the time he receive his ppr, he send his resignation right away and confess that he applied in canada, then that's it serve your 30 day notice, borrow your passport and just explain to them that you need your canada visa to be stamped. don't send your resignation if you still didn't receive your ppr.