UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Hi
Congratulation for him
Please can you share with us his Time line with details I mean full details
File submitted 10 dec 2018(passport not submitted)
Medical upfront
Biometric letter 25 feb 2019
Passport request 5 july 2019
Got passport back from vfs 12 aug 2019
(Spousal open work permit)

ximense

Jun 10, 2019
File submitted 10 dec 2018(passport not submitted)
Medical upfront
Biometric letter 25 feb 2019
Passport request 5 july 2019
Got passport back from vfs 12 aug 2019
(Spousal open work permit)

he got his WP & SOWP on the same time ?
PPR 5 July but when exactly he submit the PP ?
it take 45 Days to have his PP back

mazias

Jul 29, 2019
My WP (ICT WP, LMIA Exempted) took 20 weeks to be processed. Applied end of Aug 2016 and received mid of Jan 2017.
Applied originally at Canadian High Commission in India (our lawyers thought process will be faster lol) (9 weeks from India, 39 weeks from UAE avg processing time)
Received WP approval through Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi, UAE
hi,

did you mean that even while you were currently in UAE, you could apply from india it was faster than those processing times if it was applied from UAE?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
hi,

did you mean that even while you were currently in UAE, you could apply from india it was faster than those processing times if it was applied from UAE?
Yes application was submitted in India.
Thought was it will be faster processing from India 11 weeks compared to 39 weeks from UAE.
But ultimately if I count the number of weeks it as almost after 19 weeks I got my WP process completed

mazias

Jul 29, 2019
Yes application was submitted in India.
Thought was it will be faster processing from India 11 weeks compared to 39 weeks from UAE.
But ultimately if I count the number of weeks it as almost after 19 weeks I got my WP process completed
great and thanks for update.

still saved 20 weeks which is valuable...

mazias

Jul 29, 2019
But waiting during these 19 weeks was a very torrid time
hi just curious to know how to get a WP from Canadian employers.. any link or so that can help me...
also which NOC was yours if you don't mind...

I was planning to apply via FSW but when saw this forum... felt pretty interested to get out things sorted in 6 months time..

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
hi just curious to know how to get a WP from Canadian employers.. any link or so that can help me...
also which NOC was yours if you don't mind...

I was planning to apply via FSW but when saw this forum... felt pretty interested to get out things sorted in 6 months time..
For overseas candidates it will be very difficult to get WP unless your UAE company has a branch in Canada and they are willing to transfer you to this Canadian entity. Then in that case you can get a WP which LMiA exempted(conditions apply)
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/foreign-workers/exemption-codes/intra-company-transferees/canadian-interests-significant-benefit-general-requirements-r205-exemption-code-c12.html

My WP was applied using NOC 0124

mazias

Jul 29, 2019
For overseas candidates it will be very difficult to get WP unless your UAE company has a branch in Canada and they are willing to transfer you to this Canadian entity. Then in that case you can get a WP which LMiA exempted(conditions apply)
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/foreign-workers/exemption-codes/intra-company-transferees/canadian-interests-significant-benefit-general-requirements-r205-exemption-code-c12.html

My WP was applied using NOC 0124
thanks very much!!..

Ruby Geo

Aug 20, 2019
Hi All,

I'm very new here and really interested to get ur kind and helpful advise regarding chances and possible ways to get WP .

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018