+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit From Dubai, UAE.

ashokv1990

Aug 20, 2021
hello just applied WP LMIA exempt C20 IMP work permit , NOC code 1122
Aug 11 submitted
Aug 17 biometrics

This thread is scary - Jaisonuae and HSpb - can we form whatsapp group , my number +971549980472

HSpb

May 22, 2021
Aug 11 submitted
Aug 17 biometrics

This thread is scary - Jaisonuae and HSpb - can we form whatsapp group , my number +971549980472
Please msg me on whatsapp +973 33773786

mandydias

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
Aug 11 submitted
Aug 17 biometrics

Hi Ashok did you hear back? How long did it take for the work permit please? I’m in the same situation now

The JAY

Sep 3, 2022
All future work permit applicants from UAE in any stream please don’t submit passport along with work permit application because ABU DHABI visa office processes files from SAUDI ARABIA,QATAR,YEMEN,PAKISTAN,UAE,BAHRAIN. And currently even if a person is lucky he is getting work permit in 4 months and if not it can be between 4-8 months or more. We can submit photocopies of all the passport pages instead of passport. And when WP is approved they will request the passport. Thanks.
Great Info. I applid in Dec 2021 and its 8 months plus and still waiting. I already have a job there under LMIA. Hope WP will not be delayed for so long and may be issued within this month or by Oct. - H O P E .

mandydias

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
Great Info. I applid in Dec 2021 and its 8 months plus and still waiting. I already have a job there under LMIA. Hope WP will not be delayed for so long and may be issued within this month or by Oct. - H O P E .
Hi jay - is your application an ICT ? And under GSS or non GSS category?

Reactions: The JAY

The JAY

Sep 3, 2022
Hi jay - is your application an ICT ? And under GSS or non GSS category?
Hi Mandy - Mine is work permit under LMIA program. I already have a positive LMIA , and as I mentioned I have done Bio on Jan 2022 (which is almost in line with yours as well). Since you applied from UAE , your is being processed at Abu Dhabi i assume. Long wait - going to be 9 months since I lodged my application !!!

mandydias

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
Hi Mandy - Mine is work permit under LMIA program. I already have a positive LMIA , and as I mentioned I have done Bio on Jan 2022 (which is almost in line with yours as well). Since you applied from UAE , your is being processed at Abu Dhabi i assume. Long wait - going to be 9 months since I lodged my application !!!
oh wow have you raised a webform and received any response given you’ve also crossed the processing timeframe. Yes my application is also at ADVO

The JAY

Sep 3, 2022
oh wow have you raised a webform and received any response given you’ve also crossed the processing timeframe. Yes my application is also at ADVO
Mandy no I havent raised a webform . Is it helpful ? My agent is reluctant on that. They informed me to wait. Have you raised a webform ? I am waiting for the updated processing time which will be updated tomorrow on ircc site. I also applied at abudhabi.

mandydias

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
Mandy no I havent raised a webform . Is it helpful ? My agent is reluctant on that. They informed me to wait. Have you raised a webform ? I am waiting for the updated processing time which will be updated tomorrow on ircc site. I also applied at abudhabi.
not sure if its helpful but at least you can let them know you've crossed the processing times and so you wanted an update. I've raised in the past and was told since it was within processing times I need to wait. Now I've raised another one as I've crossed the time as well so i've asked if there is any update. Crossing my fingers and hoping we hear something soon! as per my offer letter I was supposed to start in April this year and its just been such a slow progress :(

The JAY

Sep 3, 2022
not sure if its helpful but at least you can let them know you've crossed the processing times and so you wanted an update. I've raised in the past and was told since it was within processing times I need to wait. Now I've raised another one as I've crossed the time as well so i've asked if there is any update. Crossing my fingers and hoping we hear something soon! as per my offer letter I was supposed to start in April this year and its just been such a slow progress :(
Incase if you get any reply from them on the raised webform then let me know too. As per my offer letter my joining date was 01st April 2022.and are you categorized under 'essential occupation ' ?