+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit for Refugee Claimants

Jagdeep121

Oct 12, 2017
Hi. my refugee application was accepted last week and going for medical tommorow from edmonton. Can someone please tell what is the average waiting time for hearing . I have heard its almost 20 months. And how does the Cic issue 1 or 2 year work permit( what do they look for). So if its 20 months waiting then why do they issue just 1 year work permit . Can someone please clarify

rikman

Oct 15, 2018
Hi Jagdeep 121 can you share your contact details so that I can message your or nunber as I am also in Edmonton. Did you use a lawyer or you went an applied yourself and if you share details of the lawyer and we can be in touch and we are in the same boat. Thanks.

Reactions: Val87

Sy66798

Jul 3, 2018
I submitted an online application for a work permit for refugee claimants. I checked the status today and it shows it was approved.

My question is, how can I print out/save the work permit itself that shows the document number and its validity? I can't find a link for a .pdf file or anything similar. is there such a thing or do I just print screen the application status page and print it out?
Hey

Sy66798

Jul 3, 2018
Hi. my refugee application was accepted last week and going for medical tommorow from edmonton. Can someone please tell what is the average waiting time for hearing . I have heard its almost 20 months. And how does the Cic issue 1 or 2 year work permit( what do they look for). So if its 20 months waiting then why do they issue just 1 year work permit . Can someone please clarify
Hey can u share ur details wit me how did u do that and wat was the link pls

Val87

Dec 12, 2018
H
I submitted an online application for a work permit for refugee claimants. I checked the status today and it shows it was approved.

My question is, how can I print out/save the work permit itself that shows the document number and its validity? I can't find a link for a .pdf file or anything similar. is there such a thing or do I just print screen the application status page and print it out?
Hi jaksuela,

How long it took to process your work permit?

singhgurkirat

Mar 25, 2018

Do you know how much time it takes in 2019? In ontario

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
The fear is after the goons come out finishing there sentence and try and get revenge as we deposed in front of court and that's where the actual challenge is and when they are in jail they can still do things and when they are out they will be more free.
Hi
How many days take to get extension of work permit
Thanks

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
Hi
How many days take to extended the work permit . ?

My permit is going to expire on 31st 2019 .
Will my employer give me problem if I did not get up to 31st May .
Thanks

annie20133

Jun 25, 2019

What was the processing time for the work permit?