+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit for canada

Raj kumar bk

Jun 15, 2022
Hello everyone! I am from Nepal .currently i am here in United Arab Emirates. I am Filing clerk .i have 7 years good experience .and i am also finishing carpenter i have 23 years experience . I am 41 years old .please give me best way moving to canada.here in UAE i visited many agency and they said more money for procesing work permit. I am not sure they can do or not .please anyone help me .thank you very much

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone! I am from Nepal .currently i am here in United Arab Emirates. I am Filing clerk .i have 7 years good experience .and i am also finishing carpenter i have 23 years experience . I am 41 years old .please give me best way moving to canada.here in UAE i visited many agency and they said more money for procesing work permit. I am not sure they can do or not .please anyone help me .thank you very much
Find a legitimate Canadian job offer. Then employer files for LMIA and pays $1k to prove no Canadian or PR can do the job, only you. Then with LMIA, apply for a closed work permit. Processing is long and few employers go through the process.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear sir ! Could you guide me step by step? It is i think very difficult.
I can’t guide you step by step. You need to find a job on a Canadian job site like LinkedIn, job bank, indeed. If you can’t do it then seek the help of a licensed immigration consultant or lawyer.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I applied by job bank before 2 month ago .sir i want to ask how many manth after i can get response?
So you applied for jobs? You may never get a response because you don’t have work authorization. Few employers will look at applications if you can’t work in Canada. Few go through the LMIA process.

Reactions: YVR123