Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Feb/March 2017
mf4361 said:
To be eligible in BOWP, you will need both:

1) open WP (PGWP counts)
2) no restriction on employment on your nomination
Thank you for your response. You are absolutely right. I am qualified for closed work permit although i currently have a PGWP expiring in June.

My employer has paid the employer compliance fee and provided me proof (receipt) and offer ID number. Do i have to pay another fee for the application? Any idea?

Thank you.

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
yengyeng said:
Thank you for your response. You are absolutely right. I am qualified for closed work permit although i currently have a PGWP expiring in June.

My employer has paid the employer compliance fee and provided me proof (receipt) and offer ID number. Do i have to pay another fee for the application? Any idea?

Thank you.
SINP with job offer category? does it say "restriction of employment - yes" in the nomination letter?

If so, you are not eligible in BOWP. You will be applying closed WP - LMIA exempted. Hence your employer pays the compliance fee (which you have) and you pay application fee $155 when you apply online or paper (IIRC)

yengyeng

Jul 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Feb/March 2017
mf4361 said:
SINP with job offer category? does it say "restriction of employment - yes" in the nomination letter?

If so, you are not eligible in BOWP. You will be applying closed WP - LMIA exempted. Hence your employer pays the compliance fee (which you have) and you pay application fee $155 when you apply online or paper (IIRC)
Thank you so much. This clarifies everything. My nomination is under student category and it say 'Yes' to restriction.
So, do I select same employer while filing the form coz I'm on a open work permit at the moment.

yassir_roat

Mar 30, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes

Thank you.
Hi there, Can you send me a link how my employer pays the Employer compliance fee?. I got nominated and submit my file to CIC. waiting for get the file number but my PGWP (Open work permit) will expires 2019 jan. Please guide me, Im lost, Need help..please.
My employer willing to help me to get this done. Does my employer need to register For LMIA? Or how could i can get the employer exempt no?