+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work permit extension refused

richi17403

Feb 8, 2015
Hello All, I submitted my visa extension application 45 days ago to cic. I have been approved through alberta nominee programme and submitted my immigration application 9 months ago along with my alberta nominee approved letter. I received my medical 4 month ago which was sent back to ottowa after one week. I have no idea when they will send me pr card.

now my main problem is this:
my work permit will expire in 10 days and I called cic they told me they sent me a letter explain what to do but extension was not given. can any one tell me if you have approval of nominee from province.and full time job from employer under skilled worker category why visa was not given. any suggestion what to do? anyone in the same situation?
please reply.
thx

Jan 13, 2015
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/bowp-rejectedplease-helpurgent-t265585.120.html

Here is all info you need to know was discussed

richi17403

Feb 8, 2015
they apply open work permit. you this this could be the problem? they should have stayed under same employer who got then work permit first time.

richi17403

Feb 8, 2015
ok finally, we got approval letter from AINP for supporting the nominee certificate with NO restrictions and now going to the border for renewal any suggestion?

richi17403

Feb 8, 2015
Thanks every body today we went to the saskechwan border near swift currunt.and we took our nominee certificate from alberta which was expired but they provide us support certificate. so I took my job confirmation letter from my boss and that nominee support letter. after 45 minute strong question they granted one year extension. put a stamp on my passport saying work allowed until one year from today date. paper work permit will come in the mail after two week. they ask many questions and check all sort of paper if you go must take everything with you even I was married with my wife 10 years ago but asked that marriage certificate which I had and they made copy of it.

glmmoula

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
did the CBSA oficer issue a open wp or closed wp?