+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit Expiring 30 December

Hmmm

Star Member
Jan 31, 2022
Has anyone in the same boat like I did?? If so please share the update. I've seen many doing this BOWP thingy. But just post here so that we can keep track if someone gets any updates regarding their application.
Sure, I have a few months left on my PGWP but I will surely be taking this route if nothing happens. My friend is in the same situation as you and has applied for a BOWP without an AOR hoping something happens soon. His CRS is the pretty high though. I will let you know how it goes when a decision is made on his application.

Last edited:

vignesh93

Jan 2, 2019
Sure, I have a few months left on my PGWP but I will surely be taking this route if nothing happens. My friend is in the same situation as you and has applied for a BOWP with an AOR hoping something happens soon. His CRS is the pretty high though. I will let you know how it goes when a decision is made on his application.
Good that he has an AOR. But I'm worried about this without AOR. :-(

SatkartarS

Mar 6, 2017
Hello i m confused. My work permit expiring in november. I hvnt applied for extension yet. The info is confusing. I didnt get email for adress confirmation. But i got email that i dont need work permit until 31 may 2023. Can anyone who dont hv an ITA apply for this work permit extension? Whats the process? Do they get invited in mail? Or they hv to apply for work permit like normal? And info about fee is not vlear. If i apply work permit i hv to pay fee. But under this policy i dont hv to pay.

SatkartarS

Mar 6, 2017
Just to add- I got email on 8 aug about interim work authorization. And while applying work permit biometric fee and open work permit fee is also mentioned. I dont hv ITA for PR. Can i apply for this public policy work permit extension? Or is this only for thise people who hv applied for TR to PR pathway and waiting pr?

Last edited: