+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit Error

Discussion in 'Settlement Issues' started by newcan1, May 3, 2018.

  1. Hello everyone,

    I recently received my canadian work permit. However, theres an error. My birth country is wrong. I'm from the US but wasnt born in the US. Idk how that mistake was made. Will this effect my PR application? I didnt make the error on my application. Can i get it changed to my correct birthplace?

Share This Page