+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit Delays | VO in Kingston, Jamaica

kristine19.

Jun 28, 2022
Ah ok cool, I see where your "estimated" processing time is 16 Weeks. I hope that you actually get through within that timeframe.
Oh, is that so? That's useful information for me. Where did you get that information regarding the estimated processing time?

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Oh, is that so? That's useful information for me. Where did you get that information regarding the estimated processing time?
1) Go to: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html
2) Under "Select an application type: (required)", choose "Temporary residence (visiting, studying, working)"
3) Under "Which temporary residence application? (required)", choose "Work permit (from outside Canada)"
4) Under "Where are you applying from? (required)", choose "Philippines"
5) Submit the form by pressing the "Get processing time" button.

Again, please do not base your plans around this estimated time, as you can see with my case, ours was five (5) weeks and we are heading to thirteen (13) Weeks with no updates. - I am not saying that your case is not different and that there isn't any chance of you getting through on or before the time. It's completely possible.

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Update:

11 Weeks after Biometrics has been submitted, no update as yet.

Original Processing Time: 5 Weeks
Current Processing Time: 6 Weeks
Update:

12 Weeks after Biometrics has been submitted, no update as yet.

Original Processing Time: 5 Weeks
Current Processing Time: 7 Weeks

kristine19.

Jun 28, 2022
1) Go to: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html
2) Under "Select an application type: (required)", choose "Temporary residence (visiting, studying, working)"
3) Under "Which temporary residence application? (required)", choose "Work permit (from outside Canada)"

Again, please do not base your plans around this estimated time, as you can see with my case, ours was five (5) weeks and we are heading to thirteen (13) Weeks with no updates. - I am not saying that your case is not different and that there isn't any chance of you getting through on or before the time. It's completely possible.
I see. Thanks for the info. So I guess I have to prepare myself not to expect a shorter processing time. I still hope that there will be some changes though. Thanks again, Shanew! :)

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes

I just personally believe that the processing time "low key" doesn't represent when you should expect to get a decision (on or within , it tells you that its highly unlikely that you will get one before the time, if the time passes, you just have to wait.
I see. Thanks for the info. So I guess I have to prepare myself not to expect a shorter processing time. I still hope that there will be some changes though. Thanks again, Shanew! :)
That's right. You are welcome!