Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
Anyone got passport request applied from India?

jeeneet

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Finally i can share my timeline
First applied in sept-13 for extention of spouse open workm permit and got rejection on dec-22 coz of some issue in my spouse employer letter
Reapplied for restoration on 22- january for restoration and work permit with new employer letter of my wife. Raised web form every 2 week and make lot of alls to customer care but got same answer every time that you have to wait.
But i request for Gcms note on 22 july may be that was a turning point and my file goes in reviewing state on 28th of july and got my GCMS note reply on 30 july but there was no special reply in gcms not but i got my Wp on 6 aug. approx 1 week after my file goes in reviewing your eligibility state. Now am waiting for the hard copy
It was a most crucial time with no work for approx 7 months and with no medical insurance in this panadamic time. Really frustrated with waiting time. Dont know wht it took 7 months for restoration? But at last got a good news.
Praying everyone got their decisions soon with a good news
Application and Biometric: January 30
Medical Passed
Refusal Reason: insufficient documents
Refusal Date: Feb 13
Second Application: July 18
Webform 1: September 12
GCMS Application: Sep 22
Webform 2: October 13
GCMS notes received: October 23
Today's date: November 2, 2020.
No updates yet.
Testing our patience

Puja shalini

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Hello,
As my work visa expired i had to apply for trv, it got approved . Now i received a passport request letter.
On the parallel side, i am getting PCC done for my PR, in india for pcc, spouse name is to be added in the passport, so i had to reissue my passport.
To send my passport for stamping do I still have to send my old passport and new passport and a letter to explain my situation or should i send my new passport??? Please provide me info.

Thanks!

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
Hi all,
If one who is outside Canada gets work permit for a job in Canada with employment offer for 3 years period through the international mobility programme (francophone mobility)pathway ,
Must the person complete the 3 years of work with the employer before the person can apply for PR? or after is it accpetable to apply aftern1 year of work?

Also is the person totally attached to the employer who brought the person to Canada for the 3 years duration?

Last edited:

Rounakm12

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
Hello folks,

I have a question regarding a hard copy of the work permit. I am moving to a new place on 30th Nov within Toronto itself. I got approval today and frankly speaking I didn't expect this earlier. How long it would take it to deliver at home? I have only 5 days remaining to stay at my current address and moving to the new place starting next month Dec 1, 2020. Is there any way I can tell them to deliver the hard copy of the work permit at my new location?

Please suggest!!!

I raised the web form today but not sure if they already posted a hard copy at my current address?

Thanks

Rounakm12

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
Hello folks,

I have a question regarding a hard copy of the work permit. I am moving to a new place on 30th Nov within Toronto itself. I got approval today and frankly speaking I didn't expect this earlier. How long it would take it to deliver at home? I have only 5 days remaining to stay at my current address and moving to the new place starting next month Dec 1, 2020. Is there any way I can tell them to deliver the hard copy of the work permit at my new location?

Please suggest!!!

I raised the web form today but not sure if they already posted a hard copy at my current address?

Thanks