+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit approved, where to send the passport, really?

babybenz

Jan 26, 2018
Hello everyone,
A little while ago, I have a friend who is applying for WP while herself being inside Canada.
Her WP is now approved, and she has received Passport Request Letter in her online account
The thing is, she is from a country that need visa to Canada. But in the instruction of where to send your passport, question 9, Country/Territory of Application, she put Canada as she was in Canada visiting her friends (me) while applying. Because of this, the instruction said she could send the passport to office in Canada.
So my question is, should she send her passport to Canada office or to the Office in her home country?
Any helps is highly appreciated

catmeow

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-06-2017
Med's Request
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
22-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2017
Hello everyone,
A little while ago, I have a friend who is applying for WP while herself being inside Canada.
Her WP is now approved, and she has received Passport Request Letter in her online account
The thing is, she is from a country that need visa to Canada. But in the instruction of where to send your passport, question 9, Country/Territory of Application, she put Canada as she was in Canada visiting her friends (me) while applying. Because of this, the instruction said she could send the passport to office in Canada.
So my question is, should she send her passport to Canada office or to the Office in her home country?
Any helps is highly appreciated
she can send her passport at the visa office nearest to her.