+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit application

microbio1

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hi,
Can someone please advise, as my sister went for a chest xray before her scheduled medical with panel physician for her work permit application. Suprisingly she got inactive TB and negative sputum test. Does this will affect her work permit application? Thank you.

Ary099

Oct 23, 2020
Hi,
Can someone please advise, as my sister went for a chest xray before her scheduled medical with panel physician for her work permit application. Suprisingly she got inactive TB and negative sputum test. Does this will affect her work permit application? Thank you.
Please go through this
https://www.toronto.ca/community-people/health-wellness-care/health-programs-advice/tuberculosis-tb/programs-services-for-tuberculosis-tb/tuberculosis-tb-medical-surveillance/

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
I got a couple of questions to clarify. Appreciate if someone could help.
01.Theoritically there is no requirement to show proof of funds for LMIA WP but is it required to show bank statements with a sufficient balance?
02.Other than employment contract and LMIA, should there be any other documents from the employer?
03.Do we need to write a letter explaining that I will go back after WP and ties I have to home country?

srvnnmch25

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Hi, I'm work permit applicant, apply from Malaysia but I think it is processed in Singapore, could be wrong...
I am also applied LMIA supporting workpermit in singapore on Jul 16 2021
biometrics done jul 22
Any updates.
please share your timeline

andyinkl

Sep 9, 2021
I am also applied LMIA supporting workpermit in singapore on Jul 16 2021
biometrics done jul 22
Any updates.
please share your timeline
WP Submiited 26 June 2021
Biometrics done 02 August 2021 (in UK as Malaysia VAC closed)

I see Singapore processing time has increased from 8 weeks to 16 weeks :(

andyinkl

Sep 9, 2021
For Malaysia, it is upfront medical so already been submitted. But no response yet. I Will let you know if anything comes, but guess you are ahead of me.