May 25, 2012
Hi,
Im from Shj too and waiting for my LMO.
Can we exchange number if you do't mind.please

Regards,

Wilfred

BV2011 said:
Hi everybody!

So excited to received my LMO and employment contract from my employer 2 days ago. :)

Now, I am on the process of gathering all the documents required while studying the application forms.

I have some questions:
1. Is an email copy of the employment contract enough or should I request my employer to send the original by courier?
2. Since, I am a Temporary foreign worker, do I need to show a proof of funds?
3. My residence visa is from Dubai, can I request Police Clearance in Sharjah since I am residing there.

Thank you in advance for all your response.

Aneub

Star Member
Jul 27, 2012
hi karan,

thank you so much. Yes, I have LMO and contract, my employer sent me last week, so I am waiting.

Hi whmarsigan,
I live in Dubai, what position you are applying? Yes, i have.

YoBoy

Feb 18, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-03-2014
Interview........
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
already in canada
What a LAZY visa office. Even Jun applicants are waiting

kolet29

Jul 29, 2012
jingleiman said:
@ win12345

July 01, 2011- submitted docs
July 29 2011-AOR
April 29, 2012- got mail from embassy ( med request and request for new NBI and Police clearance)
May 21, 2012- medical done
May 30, 2012- delivered to london
June 07, 2012- NBI and police clearance sent to embassy
June 08, 2012- delivered signed by smf im

Thanks God!

Patiently waiting for next step.....:)

Hi.

i want to know your steps in submitting your docs. i have all my docs and ready to be pass. but i'm not sure about all the docs that's needed to fill up. Kindly help me..
I will really appreciate your great help.
thank you

Buleg

Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
Nomination.....
30-05-2013 LOA dated 10-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-10-2013 thru email
IELTS Request
Already submitted
File Transfer...
11-09-13
Med's Request
21-11-13
Med's Done....
27-11-13 results submitted//add'l med req 01-13-2014 submitted 1-30-14
Interview........
Ecas "in process 2-18-2014"
Passport Req..
08-04-2014 (Apr. 27, '14 ecas changed to decision made)
LANDED..........
22-03-2014 entered as TFW under YNP/May,22,'14 Landed as Immigrant
kolet29 said:
Hi.

i want to know your steps in submitting your docs. i have all my docs and ready to be pass. but i'm not sure about all the docs that's needed to fill up. Kindly help me..
I will really appreciate your great help.
thank you
Hi,

You can see the docs that you need to submit for TWP applications from their checklist on their website here's the link: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/uae-eau/assets/pdfs/visas/54_1_eng.pdf

Good luck :)

uaeindian

Aug 15, 2012
jamsky24 said:
:)kabayans, @ BV2011, do you have offer letter as well? @ genmaui...check my timeline...sent documents on Feb 28, got my visa stamped on June 5, as for the bank draft you can get it at Al Fardan if you are living here in Sharjah...its in the Al Fardan Bldg..near Buhairah Police Station...If you have any questions maybe I can help.. :D

Good luck and Godbless to all!
Hi Jamsky24

I have applied on 27th May along with all required documents and photocopy of passport. Later (5th July) i got email from CIC to submit the original passport and i have submitted original passport on 30th July (as i was outside UAE) but till date i not received the passport back. In your case how many days it has taken to return of passport with visa stamp? Please reply.

uaeindian

Aug 15, 2012
BV2011 said:
Hi Glutten!

Congrats! ;D

That means APPROVED na ang visa mo. You can submit your passport para same day makukuha mo din.
Hi BV2011

How many days it was taken in your case to return of your passport after submitting to CIC-Abu Dhabi? Please respond.

arun22

Aug 19, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Oct-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2012
Med's Request
05-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
08-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-2012
KARAN said:
Hi yemenboy
Ve went to dubai police HQ for the certificate i get in hand by thursday
A quick question do i need to provide the place where i lived before 6 years
Coz i worryed about saudi pcc it really hard to get that even saudi embassy do not provide that service and For indian pcc processing time is 40-45 days
Do u think i can send my apps with the certificate of dubai and in other hand i apply for indian pcc ???? Does it make sence? Even the canadian embassy request for it it wont be too loong to provide that...
Please advice me
Hi Karan,
Did you finally submit ur application with indian pcc? If not have u applied for one?

Regards
Arun

YoBoy

Feb 18, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-03-2014
Interview........
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
already in canada
arun22 said:
Hi Karan,
Did you finally submit ur application with indian pcc? If not have u applied for one?

Regards
Arun
Hi can you pls tell me if I can apply for pcc without original passport as I already sent my passport to visa office. I have UAE ID so I hope they can give pcc. Any comments pls

planazur

Aug 19, 2012
Assalamo alaykom
Eid Mubarak for everybody

I need advise from your experience Im from Morocco and i live in Dubai and i have 4 years experience in Hospitality i applied for so many hotels in Canada and UK and they replied to me that my experience and qualification is good but i don't have work permit visa so they can not
take my application into the consideration and they told me in case i will get the work permit visa i should contact them to take my application into the consideration
i spoke with Immigration office here they told me that i need job offer then i can apply for work permit visa
from the above comments i can see that some plp got already the contract from the company in canada can you advise me what to do because im really tired always check in the internet for jobs but they ask me for work permit visa what to do plz.....?

planazur

Aug 19, 2012
Assalam alaykom

Thank you me dear KARAN for your advise i i couldn't reply to you i will check that website hopefully i can get something In Shaa Alah

Thanks

oyoboy08

Aug 21, 2012
hi to everyone,pls help me,i got my lmo and contract,now im completing my documents pra maipasa ko na,may tanong lang po ako kng mag apply ako ng twp kelangan ko pba mag aplly ng separate application ng trv? kelangn ko din ba magpasa ng pictures ng family ko? sabi kase nung iba kelangan daw eh pls help me,im here in abu dhabi for 4years na po...thanks