+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK PERMIT APPLICATION - UAE APPLICANT

C

Cherry Manandhar

Glutten said:
Hi

I just recieved an email from CIC Au requesting for my PP, what does it mean?

Time line:
June 4: LMO approved
June 10:LMo&contract received
June 15: passport renewal
July 21: application submitted
Aug23: bank draft debited
Nov15: i requested to return my passport
Nov20: passport returned
Nov22: i updated cic with my new passport number
Jan21: enquiry made
Jan24: passport request recieved
con

niwolf

Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
abu
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2011
Med's Request
27-02-2012
Med's Done....
13-03-2012
Passport Req..
submitted.....
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2012
LANDED..........
on....04-05-2012
Cherry Manandhar said:
congrats Glutten!! sana kami na ang sunod!!!
ikaw na ang sunod.. tapos ako... 8) :eek:

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi gluteen
your work permit is already approved and TRV visa is realesed.they requesting your passport for stamping on it. Good wishes

Glutten

Star Member
Jun 26, 2011
Hi all,

Thanks so much!:) after i recieved the email yesterday i imediately sent my PP to CIC abu dhabi via Aramex. It was delivered this morning. When will i expect it to be returned?

Thanks

Lanun

Jan 25, 2012
Hi....I need some info regarding my application to Canada. I have received all my documents from my employer on 3rd week of October and I was able to complete and submitted to Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi on 1st week of November, all the required Documents such as:
Photocopy of the LMO (to be expired on 02 Feb 2012)
Copy of the Employment Contract
Letter of Certificates from past and present Employers
Police Clearance
Valid Passport Copy
School Documents
Birth Certificate
Bank Draft CAD $150.00
Work Permit Application Form IMM 1295
Photos

Till now, I still have not received reply from Canadian Embassy.

Please can you let me know, what sort of Documents or how will I receive notification from them.
Also, my LMO will get expire on February 2,2012. What if I will not receive any good response from them
on such time? Will I receive notification by courier for an invitation for an Interview?
Please can someone help me on this as I am worrying for my application.

God Bless to all applicants...

Thanks and Best Regards,

Lanun

Glutten

Star Member
Jun 26, 2011
Hi
cIC AU doesnt give any notification, in my case it took me 6months before they contacted me while others are 5-6months before they got thier visas. There will be no medical or interview, it will just depend on your job.

C

Cherry Manandhar

Lanun said:
Hi....I need some info regarding my application to Canada. I have received all my documents from my employer on 3rd week of October and I was able to complete and submitted to Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi on 1st week of November, all the required Documents such as:
Photocopy of the LMO (to be expired on 02 Feb 2012)
Copy of the Employment Contract
Letter of Certificates from past and present Employers
Police Clearance
Valid Passport Copy
School Documents
Birth Certificate
Bank Draft CAD $150.00
Work Permit Application Form IMM 1295
Photos

Till now, I still have not received reply from Canadian Embassy.

Please can you let me know, what sort of Documents or how will I receive notification from them.
Also, my LMO will get expire on February 2,2012. What if I will not receive any good response from them
on such time? Will I receive notification by courier for an invitation for an Interview?
Please can someone help me on this as I am worrying for my application.

God Bless to all applicants...

Thanks and Best Regards,

Lanun
Hi lanum, its the same situation with me, I submitted my documents last Nov 23 and havent heard anything. I am thinking to send them an email to know whats happening. Philippines processing is even more faster than here. I knew someone who got his visa after 3 months of waiting.

C

Cherry Manandhar

Lanun said:
Hi Glutten and Cherry,

Thank you both for your prompt reply on my queries. It is just that I am worrying 'bout having my LMO get expire without any response from them...and if my Employer can still wait as he keeps on telling my agent that they want me to be there by Dec.last year. I have raised this query to my agent and advised me that CIC knows the expiration of my LMO. That's the only reply got from them.

By the way, Congratulations Glutten!

And Cherry, when is the expiration of your LMO?

I will pray that all of us will get positive result on this!

Thanks and best regards,

Lanun
My LMO will be expired in May, hoping to get my visa next month or latest March atleast.

Lanun

Jan 25, 2012
Hi Cherry,

Magkakaproblema ba ako kung wala pa ring updates from the Canadian Embassy knowing na this coming Feb. 2 na expiration ng LMO ko?

Thanks.....

Glutten

Star Member
Jun 26, 2011
Lanun said:
Hi Cherry,

Magkakaproblema ba ako kung wala pa ring updates from the Canadian Embassy knowing na this coming Feb. 2 na expiration ng LMO ko?

Thanks.....
Nope its ok lanun, they should recieved your papers before it will expire.Even if it will expire this feb there will be no problem with that as you as u submitted it before the expiry date. My LMO expired last october 19, and i just got an update now

C

Cherry Manandhar

Lanun said:
Hi Cherry,

Thanks.....
Don't worry dear, kahit expired na un LMO mo if Nasubmit mo na papers mo wala ng kaso un...

lmderama

Dec 6, 2011
British Columbia, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2014
AOR Received.
July 23, 2014
Med's Request
July 23, 2014
Med's Done....
August 14, 2014
Hi,

I'm about to send my application for Work Permit in UAE visa office but im a bit confused regarding the type of visa should i apply. My job will be a grocery cashier in one supermarket. Please advise which type of visa should i apply to enable for me to proceed with this aplication, choices are:

1. International Experience Canada Program
2. Live-in Care Giver PRogram
3. Open work permit
4. Other
5. Seasonal Agricultural Program

Thanks in advance..