+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit Application - Start-up Visa

SUVApplicant

Star Member
Apr 13, 2019
hey Guys,

I applied for work permit on September 5, 2019 with upfront medicals. My medical status was changed to "Passed" on September 23 and there have been no updates after that. However, start-up visa applicant's are eligible for priority processing 3 weeks or less.

Do you think, after medical status has been changed to passed, the application can be refused?

Reactions: Narendra Tanwar

Fgmajd

Nov 6, 2019
hey Guys,

I applied for work permit on September 5, 2019 with upfront medicals. My medical status was changed to "Passed" on September 23 and there have been no updates after that. However, start-up visa applicant's are eligible for priority processing 3 weeks or less.

Do you think, after medical status has been changed to passed, the application can be refused?
Hi,
I've read ur posts & it seems we r on a same
Boat. We applied for PR under the SUV program about 8 months ago which is under process yet & for work permit 2 months ago which is already get our respond from CIC. The point is they refused our WP due to ties of the country. In fact, we may need to convice CIC that we leave canada after the work permit period which is in contradiction of nature of SUV program since we want to register our company. It would be very helpful to us knowing that what happened in ur similar case and what did u do? Also if any one can help us and share the mutual information with our case is highly appreciated.

SUVApplicant

Star Member
Apr 13, 2019
Hi,
I've read ur posts & it seems we r on a same
Boat. We applied for PR under the SUV program about 8 months ago which is under process yet & for work permit 2 months ago which is already get our respond from CIC. The point is they refused our WP due to ties of the country. In fact, we may need to convice CIC that we leave canada after the work permit period which is in contradiction of nature of SUV program since we want to register our company. It would be very helpful to us knowing that what happened in ur similar case and what did u do? Also if any one can help us and share the mutual information with our case is highly appreciated.

Hi There,

I got the Work Permit issued for me and my family. Did you apply for WP yourself and or had a lawyer? - my lawyer is very good and she has 0 rejections for WP under SUV program.

Reactions: Narendra Tanwar

Fgmajd

Nov 6, 2019
Hi There,

I got the Work Permit issued for me and my family. Did you apply for WP yourself and or had a lawyer? - my lawyer is very good and she has 0 rejections for WP under SUV program.
Tnx 4 reply, actually we have a RCIC consultant 4 our case, he is already in toronto. However, we are surprise of getting such a respond since all of our documents are exactly what they asked for.
Could u plz explain me more about which document or evidence did u add to your case when u reapply? And if u or lawyer contacted with CIC to get more info before reapplying process?

SUVApplicant

Star Member
Apr 13, 2019
Look, i had a RCIC lawyer too, but my two WP applications were refused because of that lawyer. Than i hired a lawyer who had great experience and we got the WP approved.

What part of the world are you applying from?

Fgmajd

Nov 6, 2019
I'm from Iran. I'm new here & dont know about this froum policies but it could be great if I can privately contact u. Is it ok to share ur whatsapp, telegram or any other social account to have a chat?

Last edited:

Harbey10100

Nov 12, 2019
Please guide me on how to apply for the Canadian Express Entry
Where to Go and and do that, I have been dupe by an agent here in my country, Nigeria with a huge amount

startup2019

Mar 3, 2020
Hi Guys,
Does anyone know applying for work permit on suv should be done between the validity period of the letter of support (6 month duration)? Or it can be done even later than that time?

Nadeemcadxb

Star Member
Mar 31, 2020
hey Guys,

Kindly help me to guide for SUV, which Venture or Angel capital you have used.