+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit Application - Start-up Visa

Nadeemcadxb

Star Member
Mar 31, 2020
Hi,
I've read ur posts & it seems we r on a same
Boat. We applied for PR under the SUV program about 8 months ago which is under process yet & for work permit 2 months ago which is already get our respond from CIC. The point is they refused our WP due to ties of the country. In fact, we may need to convice CIC that we leave canada after the work permit period which is in contradiction of nature of SUV program since we want to register our company. It would be very helpful to us knowing that what happened in ur similar case and what did u do? Also if any one can help us and share the mutual information with our case is highly appreciated.

Kindly help me to guide for SUV, which Venture or Angel capital you have used.

Feb 8, 2021
Hello

i have applied for PR under Startup Visa program and got my AOR. Also applied for my work permit with appropriate documents including employer compliance fee receipt and 5802 form copy as well as LOS.

my application was rejected on the grounds of : “You did not provide a valid Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) from the Department of Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC).”

can you please suggest what to do even all document is needed for that as I provided everything i have (even lmia examption 205 cii document )

regards

tabs999

Nov 4, 2020
hey Guys,

I applied for work permit on September 5, 2019 with upfront medicals. My medical status was changed to "Passed" on September 23 and there have been no updates after that. However, start-up visa applicant's are eligible for priority processing 3 weeks or less.

Do you think, after medical status has been changed to passed, the application can be refused?
Hi, I was just reading your posts. I need help as I am applying now for Work Visa under SUV. But I am confused with few documentation requirements like
  1. Employment Reference Letter (Req)
  2. Employment Records (Req)
  3. Employment Contract (Req)
  4. Client Information.
How we give this docs when we are working as entrepreneurs? *I am lil confused, or am I going through a wrong link. Please suggest the process. Help from Forum mates would be highly appreciated.

totti2007

Star Member
Sep 20, 2021
Hi, I was just reading your posts. I need help as I am applying now for Work Visa under SUV. But I am confused with few documentation requirements like
  4. Client Information.
How we give this docs when we are working as entrepreneurs? *I am lil confused, or am I going through a wrong link. Please suggest the process. Help from Forum mates would be highly appreciated.
Please explain how you resolved this problem. than you

amir788

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
  4. Client Information.
Hi, i have the same issue, could you please share how you overcome this problem?

hossein_mech

Dec 19, 2021
Hi everyone. I want to apply for a start-up visa work permit. I registered in the employer portal and started to issue a job offer for myself and my team members. There is a question: Which LMIA-exemption code should be considered in the related field? C10 or A75?
In the guide page of SUV-WP, it mentioned using C10 but on another page I found A75 to put in the field. Which one is suitable for a Start-up visa work permit?

totti2007

Star Member
Sep 20, 2021
Hi everyone. I want to apply for a start-up visa work permit. I registered in the employer portal and started to issue a job offer for myself and my team members. There is a question: Which LMIA-exemption code should be considered in the related field? C10 or A75?
In the guide page of SUV-WP, it mentioned using C10 but on another page I found A75 to put in the field. Which one is suitable for a Start-up visa work permit?
which one is correct?

MariaAlexaS

Aug 23, 2022
Hello!
I have a question regarding my application: I am entering all the papers in the canada page and there they ask me for a certificate that I meet the requirements of the position for which I am applying, being that this is not regulated, I do not know what I should do in that case. I don't know if I am applying as it is not, I have the contract or job offer and the LMIA. Thank you