+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit application refused after endorsed under AIPP

nauman25

Star Member
Nov 11, 2018
no he needs to do it again as much as i know, but please consult some legal lawyers by emailing them, dont go for fraud people

nauman25

Star Member
Nov 11, 2018
at least 4.5 in each, but best is 6 in each, but i am not sure, i am telling you as much as i have knowledge

Djesbhi

Jun 17, 2019
Hello,
I think you have been refused for the reasons that NOC 1123 requires a post-secondary or university diploma while you have a secondary school diploma despite the fact that you have 10 years of work experience that does not replace the university degree.

chadchad08

Aug 10, 2019
Hi my boyfriend got a refusal letter as well. Does this mean he can't reapply for another province under the AIPP program? IS there a certain timeline that he needs to wait to reapply?

westernguy416

Jan 31, 2019
Hi my boyfriend got a refusal letter as well. Does this mean he can't reapply for another province under the AIPP program? IS there a certain timeline that he needs to wait to reapply?
was your boyfriend's work permit refused while applying as a provincial nominee? did he apply for PR? if so, what is his PR application's status? my friend got the work permit refused as well and his PR is in progress, not sure what happens now. what is the point of having provincial nomination approved experiences, languages, then having IRCC refusing the applicant based on those grounds. I understand if IRCC refuses a PR application based on security, criminality, medical, BUT not experiences and languages because the province already approved those.....this system is a failure, IRCC is run by people without any logical thinking and have been like this forever, they created so much pain for applicants for so many years. If you don't have enough staffs, hire more. if you don't have enough funds to hire staffs, charge the applicants more....I'm sure all of us who used to apply for immigration would rather pay much more for processing fee if the application can go fast than waiting forever for the application to be processed.

I'm so frustrated with this immigration system even though I've passed that stage, but my friend, and family members are still going through the pain.

Djesbhi

Jun 17, 2019
was your boyfriend's work permit refused while applying as a provincial nominee? did he apply for PR? if so, what is his PR application's status? my friend got the work permit refused as well and his PR is in progress, not sure what happens now. what is the point of having provincial nomination approved experiences, languages, then having IRCC refusing the applicant based on those grounds. I understand if IRCC refuses a PR application based on security, criminality, medical, BUT not experiences and languages because the province already approved those.....this system is a failure, IRCC is run by people without any logical thinking and have been like this forever, they created so much pain for applicants for so many years. If you don't have enough staffs, hire more. if you don't have enough funds to hire staffs, charge the applicants more....I'm sure all of us who used to apply for immigration would rather pay much more for processing fee if the application can go fast than waiting forever for the application to be processed.

I'm so frustrated with this immigration system even though I've passed that stage, but my friend, and family members are still going through the pain.
Hello, what was the reason for your friend's refusal? could you share it?