+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit application refused after endorsed under AIPP

kelvin831006

Mar 4, 2019
Hi guys,

I got an job offer from a desinated employer under AIPP. I got my endorsement in winter 2018 and send application for work permit under AIPP.

Unfortunately I received a refuse letter last week state that: you were not able to demonstrate that you will be able to adequately perform the work you seek.

I supposed to start my work at March 1st. My employer is kind enough to push the start date couple months later.

I’m wondering is there any similar case you guys can share? what should I do right now, should I still apply my PR ? Does this refuse result has any negative impact to my PR application?

I’m very anxious and sad right now, any advice and help would be truly appreciated. Thanks

kelvin831006

Mar 4, 2019
What is your NOC? Do you have 1560hrs of work experience under that NOC within last 3 years? Are you currently employed in your country of residence? What's your language score? Are you endorsed by NB?

WP refusal should not affect PR but you still need to meet the eligibility requirements of the program.
thanks the Noc code is 1123 and I have over ten year experiences , employer including some Fortune 500 companies. I quiet my job and came to Canada in December 2018 as a visitor and submit my wp application to Newyork office. The checklist doesn’t require language proof although I have CLB 5. I only have high school diploma but not my employer and NS immigrant office think my 10 years experiences make myself qualify for this position. I don’t understand why the refused my application by stating I’m not able to perform the job I seek. What should I do in my PR application ? Should I ask my employer write a letter explain why they are hiring me?

nauman25

Star Member
Nov 11, 2018
thanks the Noc code is 1123 and I have over ten year experiences , employer including some Fortune 500 companies. I quiet my job and came to Canada in December 2018 as a visitor and submit my wp application to Newyork office. The checklist doesn’t require language proof although I have CLB 5. I only have high school diploma but not my employer and NS immigrant office think my 10 years experiences make myself qualify for this position. I don’t understand why the refused my application by stating I’m not able to perform the job I seek. What should I do in my PR application ? Should I ask my employer write a letter explain why they are hiring me?
you should apply for pr because its a separate file, your case got rejected because you applied from within canada
can you tell me why u didnt send documents to Edmonton ? y new york.
visitors can only send to new York?

Poonamhans

Star Member
May 15, 2019
I was looking at start of this thread that someone has got refusal for work permit under AIPP. He applied for PR application. I was following that thread as same happened with my brother. Now he is looking to apply for pr after work permit refusal. I was following that thread. Any help would be good. Thanks

nauman25

Star Member
Nov 11, 2018
I was looking at start of this thread that someone has got refusal for work permit under AIPP. He applied for PR application. I was following that thread as same happened with my brother. Now he is looking to apply for pr after work permit refusal. I was following that thread. Any help would be good. Thanks
he applied from which country ? outside Canada ? and what is the reason of refusal?
yes he can apply for PR

Poonamhans

Star Member
May 15, 2019
He applied from India. Reason for refusal was saying that you could not demonstrate that you could able to work in Canada. We got ATIP notes that says that his number in IELTS were low. He got CLB level 4 which is required but he got 3.5 in reading. Was just making sure that can he apply for PR? Will that affect his PR?

nauman25

Star Member
Nov 11, 2018
Dont go for any consultant, they will strip u off, i suggest ur brother to do IELTS again with at least 6 band in all. otherwise he has many chances his PR will get refused.