WORK PERMIT APPLICATION - CIC RIYADH Saudi Arabia APPLICANT

mitchykoh

Dec 10, 2014
blushcret21 said:
Hi! This is the link for your additional docs

canadainternational.gc.ca/saudi_arabia-arabie_saoudite/visas/54_4.aspx?lang=eng

:)
Hello blush,

can you help me to enumerate all forms i needed to submit...because i dont know what more missing aside from the one you send to me... Anyway how can i print the form you sent me by the link..?? pls need help....thanks

mitchykoh

Dec 10, 2014
Is there anyone here who applied LCP ? pls help me to gather all forms i needed to pass... the embassy emailed and asked for additional form for me and my employer...I submitted these forms and docs:
1.IMM1295 - APPLICATION FOR WORK PERMIT OUTSIDE OF CANADA
2.IMM5645 - FAMILY INFORMATION
3 CV/RESUME
4.PASSPORT
5.EDUCATION DIPLOMAS/DEGREE
6.LMIA
7.PROOF THAT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS
8. LCP EMPLOYER-PROOF OF MEANS
9. EMPLOYMENT REFERENCE LETTER
10. OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT
11. EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT
12.DIGITAL PHOTO
13. REQ FOR MEDICAL

I DONT KNOW WHAT FORMS ARE MISSING FOR ME AND MY EMPLOYER? PLS SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS

akosikabayan

Feb 19, 2015
hi there!just want to ask something about working permit-visa..just finished my medical last week.vthe result turns good.the result with the embassy canada in riyad now..my passport with them since the beggining of my application..want to ask how long will i wait to release my visa.?
thank you-from saudi arabia-riyad

kohako

Mar 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Med's Request
10-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
16-12-2014
LANDED..........
17-02-15
akosikabayan said:
hi there!just want to ask something about working permit-visa..just finished my medical last week.vthe result turns good.the result with the embassy canada in riyad now..my passport with them since the beggining of my application..want to ask how long will i wait to release my visa.?
thank you-from saudi arabia-riyad
Maybe around 2 weeks or more

marjo ri co

Jan 22, 2015
I already sent my application in cvac Riyadh, after receiving they called me and asking for my original copy of contract in Canada because i only send scanned copy. Does anyone send an original copy to cvac? Please help

onekeiz

Star Member
Jan 12, 2014
Jubail, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Med's Request
25-09-2014
Med's Done....
09-10-2014
Passport Req..
29-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-14
LANDED..........
thanks God. Living at toronto , ontario
marjo ri co said:
I already sent my application in cvac Riyadh, after receiving they called me and asking for my original copy of contract in Canada because i only send scanned copy. Does anyone send an original copy to cvac? Please help
Itshouldbe original.

ahmed321

Star Member
Mar 21, 2012
Hi,

I am trying to apply for open workpermit in Riyadh Embassy. I need some support from somebody who has already applied or has experience of this process. I am willing to pay for your effort.
Please PM me.

Regards.
Ahmed321.

gel_canada

Aug 12, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
21-01-2015 (PHIL, KSA, FBI PCC, and new sets of Employment Records)
AOR Received.
12-11-2014
Passport Req..
10-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2015
LANDED..........
28-05-2015
Guys,

I just received my PASSPORT REQUEST, i am so thrilled but a bit worried. Because i skip with the medical request. Im from Al Khobar Saudi Arabia. Can you please instruct me the procedure of sending the passport VIA Aramex?

Am I going to send it via courier directly to Riyadh Office or Alkhobar VFS?

Thanks in advance...

hezel

Mar 8, 2015
Hi gel_canada
You know what we have the same case,its just that Im here in dubai.Passport request first.almost 3weeks of my passport with them,they found out i have pending medical exam so they asked me to do the medical exam.
You can submit your passport and email copy of passport request to VFS thru aramex courier.
Good luck.
Hezel

Hasho

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2014
Nomination.....
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
23-04-2015
Passport Req..
06 April 2016
gel_canada said:
Guys,

I just received my PASSPORT REQUEST, i am so thrilled but a bit worried. Because i skip with the medical request. Im from Al Khobar Saudi Arabia. Can you please instruct me the procedure of sending the passport VIA Aramex?

Am I going to send it via courier directly to Riyadh Office or Alkhobar VFS?

Thanks in advance...
I send my passport to Riyadh Embassy. I submit my application to Riyadh Embassy. Send your passport to the visa office where you submit your application.

gel_canada

Aug 12, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
21-01-2015 (PHIL, KSA, FBI PCC, and new sets of Employment Records)
AOR Received.
12-11-2014
Passport Req..
10-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2015
LANDED..........
28-05-2015
Guys,

I just wanted to share with you that I just got may passport from VFS office with VISA stamp on it. Thank you to everyone on this forum, for all the help and support.

FYI I have not received a medical request, and also I am thankful that they made a decision giving me a visa even I were not able to submit the FBI certificate from united states.

Please note that I provide an explanation letter why i wasnt able to submit the FBI certificate on time (this police certificate from united states processing time is 14 to 16 weeks), and also i include a proof that I apply for one.

God is so good, i wish and il pray for everyone's positive result with their application.

Gel

camyhome

Nov 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2015
Nomination.....
June 2014
AOR Received.
December 8, 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Soon .....
gel_canada said:
Guys,

I just wanted to share with you that I just got may passport from VFS office with VISA stamp on it. Thank you to everyone on this forum, for all the help and support.

FYI I have not received a medical request, and also I am thankful that they made a decision giving me a visa even I were not able to submit the FBI certificate from united states.

Please note that I provide an explanation letter why i wasnt able to submit the FBI certificate on time (this police certificate from united states processing time is 14 to 16 weeks), and also i include a proof that I apply for one.

God is so good, i wish and il pray for everyone's positive result with their application.

Gel
Congrats dear,

Wish you all the best for your future life in Canada!

queench

Mar 8, 2013
Hi. Im a new member here. Im here in saudi since oct 2014 and gusto ko sana magapply as caregiver sa canada next year. May 1 year exp ako bilang rnheals tapos certificate sa dalawang buwang training sa hospital. In that same hospital ngvolunteer ako dun ng four months pero walang binigay na certificate tapos naabsorb as staff pero ang problema ng awol ako dun since nagaaply ako papunta dito sa saudi. Bale naka 8 month lng ako dun. Ang tanung ko po kung idedeclare ko pa po ba ung volunteer at pagiging staff pagnagkataon? Actually may apply nako nun manila s caregiver kaso nga lng winithdraw ko ang application ko nun kasi sabi ng employer ko nun enough na sa kanila ung isang caregiver na nauna na sakin dun since ngimprove naman na health ng daddy nya na syang aalagaan namin. Bale dun sa application ko na yun nakadeclare ung 1 year na experience ko nun and at that time nakasulat ung training ko sa hospital since nagstart palang kami nun. Thanks. Sana po may sumagot.

mitchykoh

Dec 10, 2014
Thanks to all people here in the forum who helped me in my application journey.. Got my visa.. and leaving next month... God is good... <3