June 8, 2013
Passport Req..
Nov 18, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 24, 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 1, 2014
musnianne said:
hi... sinama mo b yung form ng Statutory Declaration of Common law union??? is ur husband with u?? pano mo npasign? than you
Hi my husband po is also in riyadh with me. And he also has a work permit application under the same employer.. I hope we have all the visas before end of the year.. God's grace amd mercy

darkariez

Sep 19, 2013
riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
riyadh-online
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 08, 2013
IELTS Request
n/a
Jian_Letran said:
It's ok to apply online but they would be requiring your LMO on the spot even if you send it through mail it would still be the same because that is their requirements if you want to apply for VISA. As for your passport they will not be requiring it ASAP. If you already passed the requirements they will send you a message regarding the request of your passport for VISA stamping. As for resigning I think it is easier to apply here abroad than in the PHIL because our reputation here is better than those who are applying in our country. Just make a request letter to your hospital or company about borrowing your passport I guess they would let you borrow it if you explain it to them nicely. Goodluck.
thankz sir jian for the reply. are you still hir in riyadh?
sir what if i apply hir in riyadh online. can i change my current country of resident.
still im planning to file my exit when my medical is done.

bka kc issue nla un visa dto sa riyadh office, tapos nasa pinas nako.

enjomac

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
16-03-2013
Passport Req..
06-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
03-01-14
another week has started guys any news from CIC riyadh.....

musnianne

Sep 9, 2013
butchie78 said:
i would like to ask because the visa section emailed me today and they are asking for my previous employment letter so that they can proceed to the process . i gave to them my current employment certificate and they asking for the previous the problem is this is my first job thats why i dont have previous certificate... i emailed them and explained my reason hope they reply so that ill know what will i do.
Perhaps u've written there that u have previous employment how come they wud ask you to provide employment letter without any basis=)

musnianne

Sep 9, 2013
christine san andres said:
Hi my husband po is also in riyadh with me. And he also has a work permit application under the same employer.. I hope we have all the visas before end of the year.. God's grace amd mercy
hi Tin...any news??? did u apply online?

christine san andres

Star Member
Jun 1, 2012
AB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 3, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 8, 2013
Passport Req..
Nov 18, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 24, 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 1, 2014
musnianne said:
Hi.. No sent via aramex kami pareho.. No news parin
Pro hoping for the best

butchie78

Jul 22, 2013
musnianne said:
Perhaps u've written there that u have previous employment how come they wud ask you to provide employment letter without any basis=)
thanx for the reply, i wrote in the application that i am unemployed before within the certain period and this is my first job for almost a year now. i emailed them already and explained to them my side.. just waiting for them to respond hope it will be okay..

christine san andres

Star Member
Jun 1, 2012
AB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 3, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 8, 2013
Passport Req..
Nov 18, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 24, 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 1, 2014
butchie78 said:
thanx for the reply, i wrote in the application that i am unemployed before within the certain period and this is my first job for almost a year now. i emailed them already and explained to them my side.. just waiting for them to respond hope it will be okay..
Baka sa forms may nilagay ka pong previous employments.
Or, baka kulang ang experience mo kaya hinhingan ka pa ng additional experiences.
Or, nagsubmit ka ba ng CV? Baka nagbanggit ka dun ng ibang employment mo.

Kc diba san sila nakakuha ng idea na may previous employments ka..??

christine san andres

Star Member
Jun 1, 2012
AB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 3, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 8, 2013
Passport Req..
Nov 18, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 24, 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 1, 2014
musnianne said:
Sayo may update na ba?? Paranb walang umaandar sa riyadh?? Sa abu dhabi umaandar sila. Lalo sa pinas marami ang nagka visa at mr. Umaandar din ang pinas. Bakit satin dito sa riyadh palang walang naka next step pa..

Think positive!!

Jian_Letran

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Interview........
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-06-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
darkariez said:
thankz sir jian for the reply. are you still hir in riyadh?
sir what if i apply hir in riyadh online. can i change my current country of resident.
still im planning to file my exit when my medical is done.

bka kc issue nla un visa dto sa riyadh office, tapos nasa pinas nako.
Lol! Babae po ako. I'm in Al-Baha western region. I'm also going for exit this November and I already emailed CIC Riyadh of my change of address this coming November. I have read in their website that they may or may not reply with email but it doesn't mean that they did not read my email. They will only reply with urgent matters. As for the issuing of VISA I don't think that it would be a problem sending your passport since you will pay double for the return address that you have to avail with the courier service. So I guess after finishing all the requirements and they still didn't give your visa there is a chance that you will relocate since we're not permanent residents here in Saudi. Just make sure you reach the medical exam before exiting.

darkariez

Sep 19, 2013
riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
riyadh-online
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 08, 2013
IELTS Request
n/a
Jian_Letran said:
Lol! Babae po ako. I'm in Al-Baha western region. I'm also going for exit this November and I already emailed CIC Riyadh of my change of address this coming November. I have read in their website that they may or may not reply with email but it doesn't mean that they did not read my email. They will only reply with urgent matters. As for the issuing of VISA I don't think that it would be a problem sending your passport since you will pay double for the return address that you have to avail with the courier service. So I guess after finishing all the requirements and they still didn't give your visa there is a chance that you will relocate since we're not permanent residents here in Saudi. Just make sure you reach the medical exam before exiting.
sori po maam jian pla...sna nga nabasa at sa pinas nila issue, pero tama k din po, kung sa Saudi nga nila I issue un visa, courier n bahala dun.

inshalla next month dumating n LMO ko, saktong expired nung dumating apprenticeship ko, kaya un they request new one. sabi 10 weeks max. 8 weeks ko n nito. para maka pag pas nko ng papel ko online.

anu po NOC code mo? tapos n pla med mo kaya kna uuwi, cgurdo n yan. ganun n rin cguro gagawin ko wait ko till sa med. saka ako uwi. salamat maam jian. god bless po.

edmon_ton

Aug 14, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2013
AOR Received.
13-05-2013
Med's Request
18-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
bakit ako last year di nako nag medical?? sa CIC riyadh din po ako? july applicant ako then sept i got my visa... apektado pala talaga lahat ng strike na yan...

enjomac

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
16-03-2013
Passport Req..
06-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
03-01-14
edmon_ton said:
bakit ako last year di nako nag medical?? sa CIC riyadh din po ako? july applicant ako then sept i got my visa... apektado pala talaga lahat ng strike na yan...

ano po ang work nio jn?parang ganon n nga apekted talaga kami lahat ng nag apply ng dahil sa strike...

christine san andres

Star Member
Jun 1, 2012
AB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 3, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 8, 2013
Passport Req..
Nov 18, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 24, 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 1, 2014
enjomac said:
edmon_ton said:

ano po ang work nio jn?parang ganon n nga apekted talaga kami lahat ng nag apply ng dahil sa strike...
Ano pong work ni edmon_ton?? Na hnd nagmedical??

butchie78

Jul 22, 2013
christine san andres said:
Baka sa forms may nilagay ka pong previous employments.
Or, baka kulang ang experience mo kaya hinhingan ka pa ng additional experiences.
Or, nagsubmit ka ba ng CV? Baka nagbanggit ka dun ng ibang employment mo.

Kc diba san sila nakakuha ng idea na may previous employments ka..??
wala po ako na submit na cv kasi di naman sya kasama sa checklist, wala din po ako nilagay n previous employment at sa experience naman po am working po in my current company for 8 years na with the same position na applyan ko... yung form before i submitted it na double check pa ng consultant yung mga friends ko may kulang na papers after 3 days na email agad na kulang sa kanila... but for me 1st na email nila july 15 they said na nakuha nila application ko dapat dun pa lang alam na nila n may kulang but last sept 10 lang sila nag email uli n kulang daw... but my consultant told me that maging ok din un as long na mag email ako sa kanila and to explain to them that this is my first job... thanks po