07-03-2016
Interview........
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-06-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
musnianne said:
HI Jian...I am also planning to file my application for work permit for LCP.. I just want to ask, did u include ur police clearance when u submitted the application package? Thank u
Hi, i applied online and there are only certain papers they require. For example the online work permit application, certificate of employment, LMO, papers from your employer like financial status and your contract with them, statement that they will provide your airfare and declaration of how many people are residing at their home, etc. after submitting those on line it took them atleast 3 days or more ti require additional papers which included the police clearance. I suggest you take the police clearance now because you need it translated. All your papers that are in arabic or not in english need to be translated together with the original document. They replied after a week asking for medical exam which you will have to do after submitting all your requirements because they will not entertaib you in the clinic if you don't have the paper they require from CIC. I hope this helps. But if you apply through a courier like ARAMEX, FEDEX, etc. i suggest you don't include your passport because they will contact you if they will be requiring it already. Hope this helps you with your application online or thru mail.

Jian_Letran

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Interview........
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-06-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
musnianne said:
Hi guys...I'm newbie here... anyone here applying for Live-in Caregiver? I am a nurse and still waiting for LMO from my employer (my brother). I've read some threads that some nurses applying for LCP are being refused....so nervous...hellllllppppp pls...
So far the blogs that I've read has reasons why their application are rejected. First because they lack experience. Second is that they don't have reasons to return home after their contract finishes. For nurses I seldom read negative feedbacks from CIC. Probably the reason why nurses are rejected or denied because like a co worker here she lacked the experience they require. During the time she applied she's just 6months volunteer in the Phil and is not receiving salary. So she was denied. What I was thinking of becoming our problem since your brother is going to be your employer and me my brother in law is the family relation they would probably think were taking advantage of their location and would not come back home if our contract finishes. But what i'm thinking though is that they are also encouraging immigrants as long as we qualify and i think nurses more than qualify for a permanent residency. So i suggest you wait for the positive LMO from your brother. It would also be nice to collect all the requirements plus translations you will need if you apply either online or by mail.

Jian_Letran

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Interview........
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-06-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
enjomac said:
just now naka receive ako ng reply sa CEM; so intay intay pa rin till lumabas ang pinakakaasam n visa....

Dear Applicant,

Your application is under processing.

Regards,

Visa section
Enjo,
San ka mageemail? Sa website mismo o sa email add mo? Nagmessage kase ako case specific kase mageexit na ako. Since wala naman ng interview for LCP. Pwede ko ng ipadala ang passport ko kung nasa pinas na ako sa RIYADH. Kaso walang nagrereply sa akin. Kaya gusto ko malaman san ka nagmail. Thanks.

musnianne

Sep 9, 2013
Jian_Letran said:
Hi, i applied online and there are only certain papers they require. For example the online work permit application, certificate of employment, LMO, papers from your employer like financial status and your contract with them, statement that they will provide your airfare and declaration of how many people are residing at their home, etc. after submitting those on line it took them atleast 3 days or more ti require additional papers which included the police clearance. I suggest you take the police clearance now because you need it translated. All your papers that are in arabic or not in english need to be translated together with the original document. They replied after a week asking for medical exam which you will have to do after submitting all your requirements because they will not entertaib you in the clinic if you don't have the paper they require from CIC. I hope this helps. But if you apply through a courier like ARAMEX, FEDEX, etc. i suggest you don't include your passport because they will contact you if they will be requiring it already. Hope this helps you with your application online or thru mail.
\

Thank you Jian. So i will scan all documents now.. How long you've waited for ur LMO coz we've been waiting for 7 weeks now...

enjomac

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
16-03-2013
Passport Req..
06-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
03-01-14
Jian_Letran said:
Enjo,
San ka mageemail? Sa website mismo o sa email add mo? Nagmessage kase ako case specific kase mageexit na ako. Since wala naman ng interview for LCP. Pwede ko ng ipadala ang passport ko kung nasa pinas na ako sa RIYADH. Kaso walang nagrereply sa akin. Kaya gusto ko malaman san ka nagmail. Thanks.
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=riyadh dito lang ako nag send ng inquiry tested ko n to simula nun una ko nag inquire regarding my application status kaya lang isa lang lagi sagot nila under processing, wala man lang bago words. how about u?

musnianne

Sep 9, 2013
enjomac said:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=riyadh dito lang ako nag send ng inquiry tested ko n to simula nun una ko nag inquire regarding my application status kaya lang isa lang lagi sagot nila under processing, wala man lang bago words. how about u?
are u also applying fopr work permit for LCP?

enjomac

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
16-03-2013
Passport Req..
06-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
03-01-14
musnianne said:
are u also applying fopr work permit for LCP?
no im applying for TWP.

musnianne

Sep 9, 2013
Jian_Letran said:
So far the blogs that I've read has reasons why their application are rejected. First because they lack experience. Second is that they don't have reasons to return home after their contract finishes. For nurses I seldom read negative feedbacks from CIC. Probably the reason why nurses are rejected or denied because like a co worker here she lacked the experience they require. During the time she applied she's just 6months volunteer in the Phil and is not receiving salary. So she was denied. What I was thinking of becoming our problem since your brother is going to be your employer and me my brother in law is the family relation they would probably think were taking advantage of their location and would not come back home if our contract finishes. But what i'm thinking though is that they are also encouraging immigrants as long as we qualify and i think nurses more than qualify for a permanent residency. So i suggest you wait for the positive LMO from your brother. It would also be nice to collect all the requirements plus translations you will need if you apply either online or by mail.
Hi how long u've waited for your LMO

Jian_Letran

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Interview........
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-06-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
musnianne said:
Hi how long u've waited for your LMO
I guess i took 3 months more or less because my brother in law was the one who applied and they have to make an appointment with a government employee to check their credentials if they are qualified to hire LCP. And then they have to show their assets an liabilities, net income for a year (they have this form for this, your employer will be the one to accomplish it and also send you a copy or the original it's up to them), and their declaration of household members which needs authentication. And then if they are qualified the government employee will grant them either a positive LMO or negative it depends if your employer will be able to provide all the necessary documents. They have to send you this documents that's why it is better to pass on line because your employer can just scan all this documents and send it to you and you can also send this scannef documents and send it to CIC. That's what I did and they replied immediately until the strike happened. I hope it helps you.

Jian_Letran

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Interview........
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-06-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
enjomac said:
Before sa email nagrereply sila kase they communicate with me through my gmail account telling me I have to check my CIC account because they sent additional paper requirements. But now they are not replying. So I asked where you were sending messages to CIC because they might have changed their email address. Thanks for the info.

christine san andres

Star Member
Jun 1, 2012
AB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 3, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 8, 2013
Passport Req..
Nov 18, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 24, 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 1, 2014
ythadzz said:
Pre enjomac, ano status ng apply mo? sa akin still waiting one doc from my employer sa canada..yong mga papers ko dito ok na, thru online na lang ako mag apply mas madali kc.
@ythadzz , ano po ang complete timeline mo?

christine san andres

Star Member
Jun 1, 2012
AB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 3, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 8, 2013
Passport Req..
Nov 18, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 24, 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 1, 2014
Jian_Letran said:
Before sa email nagrereply sila kase they communicate with me through my gmail account telling me I have to check my CIC account because they sent additional paper requirements. But now they are not replying. So I asked where you were sending messages to CIC because they might have changed their email address. Thanks for the info.
hi Jian, i use this email address everytime i have queries.
re-riyadh.visa@international.gc.ca or riyadh.visa@international.gc.ca

ano yung case specific enquiry? meant for which cases yun?

thanks in advance

christine san andres

Star Member
Jun 1, 2012
AB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 3, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 8, 2013
Passport Req..
Nov 18, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 24, 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 1, 2014
:D

hi everyone.

i renewed my passport (now to my married name) and my employer updated/transfered details from my old passport to the new one.. now, the question is, do i need to change my iqama also?? or ok lang na iba ang name ko sa passport and iba sa iqama, as long as may marriage contract ako na hawak?? ok lang ba na if ever mag exit, different name ko sa iqama and passport?? any one can lighten up the dark?? :eek: sabi kasi nila 3 months daw ang pag change ng iqama name.. i had a friend na naka bakasyon sya iba ang passport name nya sa iqama, since hindi naman kasi hinahanap ang iqama sa airport pagbbyahe right? ideas please

thanks in advance

Jian_Letran

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Interview........
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-06-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
christine san andres said:
hi Jian, i use this email address everytime i have queries.
re-riyadh.visa @ international.gc.ca or riyadh.visa @ international.gc.ca

ano yung case specific enquiry? meant for which cases yun?

thanks in advance
Case specific enquiries are for those that doesn't fall under the answers CIC has in their website. For example change of name and address. For me, they are telling they may or may not reply anymore but they assure they will read and change my address. In your case I guess you have to give them proof why you change your name and consult an attorney to attest that any name your using either your maiden or married name are one and the same. You have to authenticate it and send it to them if they question your application. And I guess this falls under the case specific enquiries. You also probably have to send your marriage certificate along with the document your attorney will make regarding your name just to support your status. Hope it helps.

christine san andres

Star Member
Jun 1, 2012
AB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 3, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 8, 2013
Passport Req..
Nov 18, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 24, 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 1, 2014
Jian_Letran said:
Case specific enquiries are for those that doesn't fall under the answers CIC has in their website. For example change of name and address. For me, they are telling they may or may not reply anymore but they assure they will read and change my address. In your case I guess you have to give them proof why you change your name and consult an attorney to attest that any name your using either your maiden or married name are one and the same. You have to authenticate it and send it to them if they question your application. And I guess this falls under the case specific enquiries. You also probably have to send your marriage certificate along with the document your attorney will make regarding your name just to support your status. Hope it helps.
I submitted my application using my married name, since I renewed my passport already and used my married name. I also submitted my birth certificate and marriage certificate. I had few ids also with my married name on it. ang worry ko lang my iqama kasi is in my maiden name, if i would need to change it as well or ok lang na hindi na... kasi pag nagchange ng iqama it would take 3 months, which i hope hindi na umabot ng 3 months ang waiting time namin..

though, i can try to ask for an affidavit from a lawyer here in riyadh stating that these two names are both me =] do you have any lawyer you know? or like a notary public, parang sa pinas??

thanks much