Interview........
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-06-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
alhassa said:
@ Jian_Letran

If ever you have informed CIC Riyadh about your situation, may I request to share the embassy's feedback or reply to you.

Thank you :)
No problem I will inform you if there is a need to continue processing my visa while I'm already in the Philippines and if they would allow me to send my passport from the Philippines if I'm there already. :)

confused28

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon...
LANDED..........
Soon...In God's will!
Hi anyone here have experience applying TWP processed in ME through / using a consultant based in Canada?

Please share some of your experiences

Thanks alot!

ms. agd

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
:D ;) :)
Hello there! How are you? I'm a December applicant and my visa is approved last June. I am currently working now in Alberta, so far so good thanks to God I'm doing great and fine.. It's summer time time here but it's pretty cold. Good luck to all of you guys. Just believe that NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD! :)

confused28

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon...
LANDED..........
Soon...In God's will!
ms. agd said:
:D ;) :)
Hello there! How are you? I'm a December applicant and my visa is approved last June. I am currently working now in Alberta, so far so good thanks to God I'm doing great and fine.. It's summer time time here but it's pretty cold. Good luck to all of you guys. Just believe that NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD! :)
Hi Ms. Agd,

Did you apply through consultant in Riyadh? or direct hired? can you share us your timeline?

Ran1432020

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Hello my dear frinds @ rajaaryan @ hasho @ismail bro's yesterday i have received mail from my Director of recruitment that my workpermit has been approved to North American country BERMUDA , thise docs are on the way to India. I'm very very Happy to hear this news from the recruitment director. And they said i need multi entry visa to enter in BERMUDA either from USA r UK other BERMUDA Immigration will not approve my entry visa there....,

so i need transit visa C1 type to travel through United States to BERMUDA. Can anyone help on my C1 visa to USA to approve it easily which I'm gng to apply after receiving workpermit documents.

Thanks very much my frinds :)

king III

Jun 25, 2013
good day to all.. kabayan..

pls help me i just received my LMO.. i don't know where to start... what will i do first?? pls help and give me ideas....

MOCHA

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
king III said:
good day to all.. kabayan..

pls help me i just received my LMO.. i don't know where to start... what will i do first?? pls help and give me ideas....
Try to find the checklist of applying a work permit in canadian embassy -riyadh website. Just obtain all the documents written in the checklist.

confused28

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon...
LANDED..........
Soon...In God's will!
MOCHA said:
Try to find the checklist of applying a work permit in canadian embassy -riyadh website. Just obtain all the documents written in the checklist.
In addition to mocha's reply, here is the link for you...

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/saudi_arabia-arabie_saoudite/visas/index.aspx?lang=eng&menu_id=2&view=d

foahorseman

May 3, 2013
anne08 said:
punta ka ng canada visa offices,may thread dun ng mga tga saudi na nakalis na...
Good Evening Ms. Anne08! Nabasa ko po yong post Mo!
Magtananong lang po kung ano na po yong status ng application para po s Canada?!
Pwede po ba makahingi ng advise at guideline on how to apply!
Medyo baguhan pa po kasi ako eh s mga ganito!

SALAMAT po in advance!
Kung magresponse po kayo, e~email Nyo nalang po Nyo ako s foahorseman@yahoo.com

foahorseman

May 3, 2013
Helo Guys!

I am new here! I just would like to ask help on how to get work for Canada from here in Riyadh, K.S.A.!

I am sure that you are the same of me who is looking forward for the best oppurtunity!
HOPING that you could help me too!.....

Thanks in advance!

SMAKBAR

Star Member
Dec 25, 2012
foahorseman said:
Helo Guys!

I am new here! I just would like to ask help on how to get work for Canada from here in Riyadh, K.S.A.!

I am sure that you are the same of me who is looking forward for the best oppurtunity!
HOPING that you could help me too!.....

Thanks in advance!
what you do in KSA and what kind of work you are looking forward to do.

SMAKBAR

Star Member
Dec 25, 2012
@hashu
Brother how are you. I posted a message here for you and also emailed you, but the message came back telling me that the add is not correct. Everything is ok with me and I just wanted to say AA and wanted to know how is everything?

alhassa

Jul 8, 2013
To all Senior

hi i just want to ask if its alright to update the cic riyadh about the current employment here in the Philippines. My husband got his final exit last July and now he is currently employed as landscaper (job offer in canada). Is it a good idea or not? Need your all advice. Hope to here from u. Thank u in advance.

king III

Jun 25, 2013
to mocha and confused28 tnx guys for the reply..
hopefully i can complete all the requirements the they want. any advice b4 i will pass my application to cic riyadh