NA
Passport Req..
03-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2013
LANDED..........
17-03-2014
@Soriology
Ask VFS Abu dhabi first before you approaching any bank for draft.I took bank draft from NBAD(i have account there) when I applied 2013 june.But when I went to VFS with it they spoke like they were expecting cash payment at VFS.However they accepted draft.If VFS ask for bank draft go to bank where you have account.otherwise it may not be easy.I think by saying bank drafts containing the name and complete address of the Canadian bank they mean correspondent bank in canada.When you take bank draft from any bank in UAE it will have correspondent bank address in canada.

so better go to vfs in person first..

lexis

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 15, 2014
Nomination.....
August 30, 2014
AOR Received.
April 17 - XEP & May 7 - EP and UCI
IELTS Request
none
Med's Request
May 22, 2015
Med's Done....
May 30, 2015
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
July 22, 2015
hi guys, need an inputs

I am a manitobian nominee ( I got my letter of approval-loa) and i have job offer letter from canada employer, obtained during my exploratory visit. My question is the following:

1. Do I need LMO?
2. if not then what to write/enter in the form IMM1295E since there is a particular box asking a LMO.
3. Proof of funds- how much is the limit?
4. Can we apply work permit and PR at the same time? like i will submit my work permit application in VAC and i will send all docs to CIC for my PR applications.

Thank you for the help

moahammadi740

Aug 12, 2014
AliV said:
I am not sure how it works... how they categorise applications... if for example care givers takes longer than jobs in the food industry or in engineering/construction... We submitted our applications beginning of April, timeline on the Abu Dhabi website says 4-6 months processing time however, on CIC it says 7 months. We emailed Abu Dhabi to ask for an update as they have exceeded their published timeline of 4-6 months, got a reply saying that there is a back-log so estimated time is now 8-10 months :( apparently most of the applications were sent in between April and August which also doesn't help with the already existing back-log... Anyone on this threat sent in their applications in April?
Same here, i applied by May, and i saw in their website 4-6 month , i emailed them, they replied last week and they said 8-10 month, im worry alot

bebang10

Mar 19, 2014
Hi guys,

Need help urgently!!!

I already received passport request but the thing is my residence visa here in UAE already expired on 26 of October 2014 and the new visa hasn't been stamped on my passport. It seems like our PRO has a lot of reason not to process my visa as quick as possible because he have an idea that I will go somewhere. My question is, will it be ok with Canadian embassy if I don't have the new UAE visa stamped on my passport once they receive it? It is already on processed, it is just not stamped yet.

Hope to hear some advice.

Thanks a bunch,

bebang

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
No neee to be your valid visa of UAE to stamped the canada visa as per my experienced because my case was also like that wheb they request my passport .So i submitted and got visa stamped.Good luck.

Regard
Rabin

bebang10

Mar 19, 2014
RabinJi said:
No neee to be your valid visa of UAE to stamped the canada visa as per my experienced because my case was also like that wheb they request my passport .So i submitted and got visa stamped.Good luck.

Regard
Rabin
thank you so much for the info Rabin!!! :)

bebang10

Mar 19, 2014
Hello..

Can someone tell me how long it takes for the passport to be returned once you send it through aramex? I have sent mine yesterday.

Thanks!

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Maximum one week and what kind of job you have in Canada?
Where you work in Canada?

AliV

Aug 11, 2014
bebang10 said:
Hello..

Can someone tell me how long it takes for the passport to be returned once you send it through aramex? I have sent mine yesterday.

Thanks!
Hi Bebang10! Congratulations! May I please ask... when did you submit your application? We did ours beginning of April... and STILL waiting :(

AliV

Aug 11, 2014
Congratulations to everyone who received the passport requests, this is AWESOME news for you!!

I just want to know if ANYONE here has ANY IDEA how this works??!! I see some people who submitted their applications AFTER we did and got their passport requests after only 4 months??!! We are still waiting... almost 8 months later?!!

Really?! How is it that some got their passport requests BEFORE others when their applications were submitted AFTER others? I just don't get it!!

AliV

Aug 11, 2014
moahammadi740 said:
Same here, i applied by May, and i saw in their website 4-6 month , i emailed them, they replied last week and they said 8-10 month, im worry alot
I know moahammadi740... it is really annoying... some people applied AFTER us and got theirs BEFORE us - how is this possible, I would really like to understand how it works. We were also told 8-10 months now... we found a company that can actually pull your files to give you an update on your application for a fee of $60 but it takes 5 weeks before you can get your files... we were VERY disappointed to find that for 5 MONTHS no one even touched our application as they had ZERO update form when we first pulled our files in June!!!

jung ha sun

Mar 15, 2013
hey aliv!

bro don't be worried about your application, if you notice why some people get their answers earlier comparing to you and the rest who are still waiting, it is because they might have completed the required documents that is being asked to them. 2nd each category has different processing times,yes yours might be more than what you have expected but almost everyone had experienced the same as you are and eventually they got theirs after long wait, and soon you will have yours too...believe in prayers Aliv, keep your faith.

Ronron23

Jul 23, 2014
Hey guys just want to keep you posted I recieved passport request last Nov 13 after 2 days of sending my NBI and abu dhabi police clearance while i was on vacation in the Philippines and when i got back here in uae i submitted my passport for visa stamping in VFS abu dhabi last nov 23 and waiting for it they said maximum 4 days processing. By the way i submitted my application online last July 2014. Goodluck to all.

AliV

Aug 11, 2014
Thanks Jung Ha Sun! This long wait is just a bit of a pain, I guess.
May I please ask everyone on this threat Ronron23 and Jung Ha Sun... which categories are you applying for? Does anyone know if there are some delays for the construction category?