+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK PERMIT APPLICATION - ABU DHABI EMBASSY

syed ahmed

Jun 6, 2014
hello everyone,,
i applied for live in care giver with positive LMO in feb 2014 , but i submitted my bio metrics in the end of april 2014,
CIC mailed me that they received my complete application.
now i am desperately waiting for reply its more than 4 months ,,
someone pls help me ,and guide me that when was the processing of my application started is it in feb or in april?
and how much time abudhabi embassy is taking to reach the final decision nowadays
pls guide me..

LRCG22

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Dammam, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE-RIyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No Request
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
No Request
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
02-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2014
LANDED..........
25-09-2014
cee12345 said:
Congratulations. It means they need your passport so they can stick the Visa Label for an entry to Canada.
Thank you cee12345.
VISA IS APPROVED.
Received my passport today with visa stamped.

Ronron23

Jul 23, 2014
LRCG22 said:
Thank you cee12345.
VISA IS APPROVED.
Received my passport today with visa stamped.
Congrats..... Thanks for sharing so it took you 4months for an online application right? Did they ask for a police clearance or nbi cause i applied online too.... Thanks hoping you can give me some answer

LRCG22

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Dammam, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE-RIyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No Request
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
No Request
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
02-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2014
LANDED..........
25-09-2014
Ronron23 said:
Congrats..... Thanks for sharing so it took you 4months for an online application right? Did they ask for a police clearance or nbi cause i applied online too.... Thanks hoping you can give me some answer
Yup it took me 4 Months only while the normal processing time here in Riyadh is 6 Months. I submitted all requirements with Police Clearance from Saudi Police (translated) and NBI from Philippines (I suggest do not wait for them to request. Submit it and attach it under "Proof Meeting Requirements". I am more than willing to share information.

Ronron23

Jul 23, 2014
Hey everyone had my application submitted online last july 22 2014 in abu dhabi and recieved an email today saying my application has been updated but when i check my cic account no update at all. Does anyone have experienced this situation please kindly throw some response on this and it will be much appreciated thank you...

teph

Oct 10, 2014
Hi guys,, I'm Filipino currently working here in Dubai..
I'am a Dec. 04, 2013 applicant . i submitted all my documents to CVAC Abu Dhabi personally and they said that the result will be in 4-6moths but till now didn't receive any email/ msg. I tried to track my visa on VFS it said that "Visa application, tracking ID No.20131204AEACWKR----- is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, ABU DHABI... It's my 10 months of waiting without any email/msg from the embassy... I'm very frustrated ...Hope you could help me with your advice ..many thanks

AliV

Aug 11, 2014
I am not sure how it works... how they categorise applications... if for example care givers takes longer than jobs in the food industry or in engineering/construction... We submitted our applications beginning of April, timeline on the Abu Dhabi website says 4-6 months processing time however, on CIC it says 7 months. We emailed Abu Dhabi to ask for an update as they have exceeded their published timeline of 4-6 months, got a reply saying that there is a back-log so estimated time is now 8-10 months :( apparently most of the applications were sent in between April and August which also doesn't help with the already existing back-log... Anyone on this threat sent in their applications in April?

AliV

Aug 11, 2014
teph said:
Hi guys,, I'm Filipino currently working here in Dubai..
I'am a Dec. 04, 2013 applicant . i submitted all my documents to CVAC Abu Dhabi personally and they said that the result will be in 4-6moths but till now didn't receive any email/ msg. I tried to track my visa on VFS it said that "Visa application, tracking ID No.20131204AEACWKR----- is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, ABU DHABI... It's my 10 months of waiting without any email/msg from the embassy... I'm very frustrated ...Hope you could help me with your advice ..many thanks

Hi Teph, which industry are you applying WP for? Did you have an interview with the employer? Please share how you landed your job and your timeline.

teph

Oct 10, 2014
Hi Aliv, tnx for the info...
mine was a live in caregiver, i submitted all documents needed together with the LMO , Contract, bank draft, passport copy , trascript, diploma, police clearance etc.....but on my receipt it was written that visa category:" Work Permit " and they told me that it will take 4-6months for the result.... Hope it will come soon in God's Grace....

Soriology

Oct 20, 2014
Hi Guys,

My friend just recently applied for Visitor Visa through Abu Dhabi office, and I know this trend is for those who applied for Work Permit, but my question is regarding the biometric and its fees.

So she received this email that she needs to pay the fees via a bank draft, but the instruction provided for how to prepare the bank draft is pretty confusing. It says and I quote: "Only bank drafts containing the name and complete address of the Canadian bank will be accepted". How can we get this within UAE ?!

How did you guys prepared your bank draft? Is there anyway else to pay for the biometric?

Thanks

AliV

Aug 11, 2014
Hi there, got an email today to say my work permit application has been updated however, when I login there is no update... has anyone here experienced something similar?