Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
That means i must wait for the reference letter from canadian embassy in Abudhabi.I tried a lots before but they asked me the letter from embassy.

tipsy

Oct 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
24-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Med's Request
30-11-2018
Med's Done....
01-12-2018
Interview........
30-04-2019
RabinJi said:
PCC stands for Police Clearance Certificate
why i did not see pcc in the list in online application?

happybalasang

Jul 11, 2012
ABU DHABI
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS AUH
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Oct-2013
Doc's Request.
TBA
Passport Req..
TBA
VISA ISSUED...
IN GOD'S MOST PERFECT TIME
LANDED..........
IN GOD'S MOST PERFECT TIME
hi guys! Congrats to all those who got their Visa and PPR.

ihave concerrn about police clearance certificate.

do we need to submit PCC of the last five year of residency?

because i left Malta and return to Philippine last June 2009 and then i went here in abu dhabi Nov 2009.
and i submitted NBI and Police Clearance Abu Dhabi along with my applicatiom thru vfc last octobrr 2013.

now, do i need to get PCC from malta?

please advise. thanks

jppbaku

May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
IELTS Request
NA
Passport Req..
03-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2013
LANDED..........
17-03-2014
as far i understand you need to submit PCC from countries you stayed more than 6 months during last 5 years if you are applying for work permit.But if you are applying for PR you need to submit from countries you stayed more than 6 months during last 10 years.So my advice is if malata pcc is not expensive keep it ready.By doing so you will come to know how to get it and you can save time if the embassy asks for pcc.However you will need it it when you apply for PR.I had to prepare PCC from 4 different countries including KSA and i know how worse it can be.

good luck

happybalasang said:
hi guys! Congrats to all those who got their Visa and PPR.

ihave concerrn about police clearance certificate.

do we need to submit PCC of the last five year of residency?

because i left Malta and return to Philippine last June 2009 and then i went here in abu dhabi Nov 2009.
and i submitted NBI and Police Clearance Abu Dhabi along with my applicatiom thru vfc last octobrr 2013.

now, do i need to get PCC from malta?

please advise. thanks

coolit

Mar 21, 2014
Hi guys im just new in this forum, i hope any one of you can help me to this question, my sister is working in Dubai as a cashier in a restaurant for only 10 motnhs and luckily her LMO just approved and getting ready with all the requirements, do you think she will be able to get the visa even if shes just working for 10 months only? Well im really praying and hoping for the best for my sister and for all of u guys thanks in advance. Godbless

conman

Mar 31, 2014
My visa has been approved..
here is my time line.. I'm here in Abu Dhabi

July 29 2013 ( Embassy confirmed that they have received all the COMPLETE document) It should be completed... VAC in abu Dhabi had helped me..

they told me that processing time would take 4 to 6 months..

you can not call the embassy, you can only call VAC for follow up..

August 2013 (no response)
Sepetmber 2013 (none)
October 2013 (none)
November 2013 (none)
December 2013 (none)
January 2014 (none)
February 13, 2014 - responded for medical examination (embassy of Canada in UAE personally emailed me)
you have to do medical exam within 60 days.. if not the application will be cancelled
Feb 16 - Medical Examination done at Al noor Hospital (can go to Dubai, etc depends on you.. it should be medical center that has been approved by the canadian embassy)
Feb 19 - Medical Exam passed.. results was sent by the Clinic to Canadian Embassy
Feb 26 - Received an email from Canadian embassy - For Visa Stamping..
March 1- 19, 2014 - I went for vacation...
March 20, 2014 - I Submitted my passport to VAC...
March 27, 2014 - I collected my passport form VAC.. (with work permit stamp.. valid for 2 years.. can trael within these dates)

Asel

Mar 9, 2014
Hi im new here !
I would like to ask if how long i need to wait to track my status i applied last march 23. Any comment
Thank you

sam_ngk

Jan 26, 2014
conman said:

July 29 2013 ( Embassy confirmed that they have received all the COMPLETE document) It should be completed... VAC in abu Dhabi had helped me..

Sepetmber 2013 (none)
October 2013 (none)
November 2013 (none)
December 2013 (none)
January 2014 (none)
February 13, 2014 - responded for medical examination (embassy of Canada in UAE personally emailed me)
you have to do medical exam within 60 days.. if not the application will be cancelled
Feb 16 - Medical Examination done at Al noor Hospital (can go to Dubai, etc depends on you.. it should be medical center that has been approved by the canadian embassy)
Feb 19 - Medical Exam passed.. results was sent by the Clinic to Canadian Embassy
March 27, 2014 - I collected my passport form VAC.. (with work permit stamp.. valid for 2 years.. can trael within these dates)

:eek: 8 moths total??? i am november applicant ,i have also submitted in vac abu dhabi personally..still no info from them ..finger crossed ..how long they take to informed ..LMO already expired last feb 16..bit worried ::)

adeeltax

Apr 21, 2014
PPR received but...

Dear All,

I am new to this forum. I just have a question.

I had applied for a TWP online and have got PPR request for me, my wife and two kids after almost 8 months. However, I have not received PPR request for my other two elder kids (5 and 7 years old) for whom I had applied study permit for minors.

How long would it take for PPR request for my other kids since i applied online together with my family?

Just to get know here if this is normal or if we have anybody experienced this.

Gratefully appreciate your reply.

Kind Regards

Maling

Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi (online)
NOC Code......
N/A (SOWP)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-12-2013
AOR Received.
26-12-2013
Med's Request
N/A
Hi there guys,

Just want to ask regarding my case. I applied online, then submitted additional docs thru online as well. Today, I had received an email from embassy confirming that my additional docs have been uploaded in my account, but when I logged in and check, there were no changes... Will it be safe for me to think that my additional docs are ok and have been added in my application just by relaying on the email that came from the embassy?

thanks

Singham

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
CHANDIGARH
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
hope so
Adeeltax @ please share your timeline plz.

Maling

Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi (online)
NOC Code......
N/A (SOWP)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-12-2013
AOR Received.
26-12-2013
Med's Request
N/A
Any update guys? Pls share your application status. Anyone who recently received decision from the embassy? Thanks

Iskanner

Apr 29, 2014
Hello Sir/Maam,
Can i just ask if there is someone knows the link on requirements for work permit application or checklist maybe. Thank you very much and more power...

Krystal

Jul 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Feb. 2013
Med's Request
12-March 2013
Med's Done....
19-March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon !!!!! Sa Tulong ni Brother JESUS
conman said:

Sepetmber 2013 (none)
October 2013 (none)
November 2013 (none)
December 2013 (none)
January 2014 (none)

Hi
I'm back to this forum,originally from Philippines,but here in Dubai now,I do have my documents complete but I haven't get draft bank yet,I don't even know how to get one,and there's a saying I need to do a biometric and photograph as we'll please I need help how can I pay my visa application even the biometric as well.? Do I need to downloads some form for biometric.?do I need to get an appointment to go to Abu Dhabi? Please what did you do?