+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK PERMIT APPLICATION - ABU DHABI EMBASSY

dinzee

Dec 10, 2013
tipsy said:
Is it true that you can get your working permit/TRV in AUH canadian embassy without medical and interview?
Its depend,if you are applying for any medical works like caregiver,they requested medical and sometimes they conducted interview but if you are applying like food counter attendant like me,medical and interview is not required.

Maling

Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi (online)
NOC Code......
N/A (SOWP)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-12-2013
AOR Received.
26-12-2013
Med's Request
N/A
dinzee said:
Hi guys you all are correct,Visa on hand yey just recieved it today..thanks be to god...have faith and always trust god for all his plan..good luck for those who are waiting.. :D ;D :-*
congrats and all the best! :)

ludwigVB

Dec 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-16
Med's Request
29-09-16
Med's Done....
03-10-16
LANDED..........
soon!!!
dinzee said:
Hi guys you all are correct,Visa on hand yey just recieved it today..thanks be to god...have faith and always trust god for all his plan..good luck for those who are waiting.. :D ;D :-*
you see,,hehehe,,

btw congrats!!! ;D

tipsy

Oct 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
24-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Med's Request
30-11-2018
Med's Done....
01-12-2018
Interview........
30-04-2019
dinzee said:
Its depend,if you are applying for any medical works like caregiver,they requested medical and sometimes they conducted interview but if you are applying like food counter attendant like me,medical and interview is not required.
wow, that's good atleast less time. by the way, did you apply online? my friend's employer will send me LMO next month as they already applied. I have no experience in food server and they dont require experience as well, will CIC check if im fitted for the position?

Jenog

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 19, 2014
AOR Received.
February 19, 2014
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waived
Med's Done....
Waived
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2014
LANDED..........
July 10, 2014
ludwigVB said:
you see,,hehehe,,

btw congrats!!! ;D

Congrats dinzee,

All the best!

Jenog

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Dear Jenog,

I am a applicant based in Jeddah,KSA,I sent my documents by Aramex on 17th of March to Abudhabi Canadian embassy and on 19th when i check in the website by using tracking number,it was shown the documents is already delevered to abudhabi.But today at 9am saudi time i saw 3 missed call in my mobile from aramex,but when i called in the same number and did enquiry in the customer care and they asked the shipment number and i gave it to them but they didnt find anything in their system and atlast they said they want to find who called to me and why.

But i am so much worried if canadian embassy returned my document.so please let me know why they called me?

Regards
Rabin

dinzee

Dec 10, 2013
tipsy said:
wow, that's good atleast less time. by the way, did you apply online? my friend's employer will send me LMO next month as they already applied. I have no experience in food server and they dont require experience as well, will CIC check if im fitted for the position?
Hi, thats good,i submitted my application by my self personally in canada embassy in abu dhabi last august.

Jenog

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 19, 2014
AOR Received.
February 19, 2014
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waived
Med's Done....
Waived
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2014
LANDED..........
July 10, 2014
RabinJi said:
Dear Jenog,

I am a applicant based in Jeddah,KSA,I sent my documents by Aramex on 17th of March to Abudhabi Canadian embassy and on 19th when i check in the website by using tracking number,it was shown the documents is already delevered to abudhabi.But today at 9am saudi time i saw 3 missed call in my mobile from aramex,but when i called in the same number and did enquiry in the customer care and they asked the shipment number and i gave it to them but they didnt find anything in their system and atlast they said they want to find who called to me and why.

But i am so much worried if canadian embassy returned my document.so please let me know why they called me?

Regards
Rabin
RabinJi said:
Hi Rabin!

Its too early for you to received feedback on your work permit application for a span of 3 days. Even if your application or documents has not completed yet.

Better to check with Aramex and confirm why they call you.

Dont worry there is no negative effect on that.

Just think positive.

regards,

Jenog

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Thank you very much Mr.Jenog for advised me.And another thing i didnt submit my PCC along with my application.But i heard if we apply from Abudhabi,they dont ask.Is this true?After how many days i can receive the confirmation from Abudhabi.As i told you already i am currently in Jeddah,Saudi Arabia so it would affect or not when i applied from Abudhabi not from Riyadh.

I would be really appreciate if you could answer my questions
Thanks and Regards
Rabin

Jenog

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 19, 2014
AOR Received.
February 19, 2014
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waived
Med's Done....
Waived
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2014
LANDED..........
July 10, 2014
RabinJi said:
Thank you very much Mr.Jenog for advised me.And another thing i didnt submit my PCC along with my application.But i heard if we apply from Abudhabi,they dont ask.Is this true?After how many days i can receive the confirmation from Abudhabi.As i told you already i am currently in Jeddah,Saudi Arabia so it would affect or not when i applied from Abudhabi not from Riyadh.

I would be really appreciate if you could answer my questions
Thanks and Regards
Rabin
PCC is mandatory requirement for work permit application. But it is optional if you want to submit immediately or in later part. But here in Canadian embassy in Abu Dhabi before visa stamping the will require you to submit it.

Regards,

Jenog

tipsy

Oct 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
24-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Med's Request
30-11-2018
Med's Done....
01-12-2018
Interview........
30-04-2019
Jenog said:
PCC is mandatory requirement for work permit application.
What is PCC stands for?

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016