+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK PERMIT APPLICATION - ABU DHABI EMBASSY

vlady32

Dec 21, 2012
Guys what was the common question of a border officer in canada and is it ok if i will drop to toronto to edmonton?need help tnx!

richi

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Visa Office......
CEM Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
Doc's Request.
TBA
AOR Received.
24-11-2013
Med's Request
TBA
Med's Done....
TBA
Interview........
TBA
Passport Req..
TBA
VISA ISSUED...
TBA
LANDED..........
TBA
Update guys on my timeline:

July, 24, 2013 : Received a copy of the positive LMO issued by Service Canada Centre to my Employer
August 1, 2013 : Received signed offer letter and contract for signature

But i have a question.. coz today i again received the first LMO emailed to me by the employer.. Please note that they are hiring 7 staff... Im confused if the first one they emailed to me is already the LMO im waiting?

I have not seen an approved individual LMO... Can anyone please send me a copy so i can compare it to the ones i received? COz i have the feelings that the first one i received is the actual LMO im waiting for...

Please help..

Chuckty22

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi UAE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-13
Passport Req..
August 22 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 09 2013
LANDED..........
Soon in GOD's Perfect time
Hinata said:
Di ko talaga inaadvise na sa pinas nalang hintayin yung visa pero kung no choice talaga pwede na rin. Di ko alam kung nagbackground check pa sila pero sakin naman wala problema kahit nasa pinas ako.

6 months po talaga ang processing time sa ngayun pero time to time nagbabago yan. Sa mga nakikita ko halos 7 months mahigit yung sa iba dito sa forum pati yung akin.
Hello hinata! Any update about your plan?
Is it possible that you travel from MNL. To Canada
And what are the procedure you make? Please i need
Your advise would you mind yo share us thank you and
GOD bless...

TotoyTigas

Star Member
Jun 11, 2013
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2012
Passport Req..
17-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2013
LANDED..........
18-07-2013
Hi guys and gratz!!!

It's been a while.

Always be optimistic ;)

Hinata

Jun 22, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi, UAE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2012
Passport Req..
20-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-06-2013
LANDED..........
11-09-2013
All Pinoy that is Direct hired who are in the Philippines.

Option 1 - Go to Singapore as a Tourist then you book a flight from there going to Canada. This is not advisable because there is a risk but I know some people done this and they are now in Canada.

Option 2 - Go to POEA and complete all the requirements so that they can give you an OEC or exit clearance. I advise that you choose this one so that you are certified OFW and all is legal.

I still don't have a flight booking from my employer because full daw yung store nila kaya di pa ko makakaalis sa ngayun that's why I can't give you any guide. Ang advice ko lang is search the internet at magtanong tanong lang kayo kasi ganyan ginagawa ko kaya dami ko info.

There is always a way and keep on praying. God is always there for us. God bless us all.

CanadaPinoy

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Email visa refusal received due to job not matched with the work im applyong for' im in airline ticketing applying for room attendant' positive thinking since im with the worlds best airline they are scared as i might reapply with d other companies within canada' im not sad maybe canada isn't for me for the time being' happy enough they provide a positive result to my mom!

Smile still god loves us! Reminder' not to resign to your current work while waiting! Godbless

Chuckty22

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi UAE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-13
Passport Req..
August 22 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 09 2013
LANDED..........
Hinata said:
All Pinoy that is Direct hired who are in the Philippines.

Option 1 - Go to Singapore as a Tourist then you book a flight from there going to Canada. This is not advisable because there is a risk but I know some people done this and they are now in Canada.

Option 2 - Go to POEA and complete all the requirements so that they can give you an OEC or exit clearance. I advise that you choose this one so that you are certified OFW and all is legal.

I still don't have a flight booking from my employer because full daw yung store nila kaya di pa ko makakaalis sa ngayun that's why I can't give you any guide. Ang advice ko lang is search the internet at magtanong tanong lang kayo kasi ganyan ginagawa ko kaya dami ko info.

There is always a way and keep on praying. God is always there for us. God bless us all.
@ hinata thanks you so much for your response and advice atleast
We have an idea now and choices for this sitwation GOD bless you and
We will pray for your quick departure to canada just keep in toch as long as you rich canada
GOD bless us always...

Chuckty22

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi UAE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-13
Passport Req..
August 22 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 09 2013
LANDED..........
CanadaPinoy said:
Email visa refusal received due to job not matched with the work im applyong for' im in airline ticketing applying for room attendant' positive thinking since im with the worlds best airline they are scared as i might reapply with d other companies within canada' im not sad maybe canada isn't for me for the time being' happy enough they provide a positive result to my mom!

Smile still god loves us! Reminder' not to resign to your current work while waiting! Godbless
@canadapinoy sorry to hear that...yes your correct GOD has a better plan for you thats why its happen
Keep praying...when did you received there email? Coz. We know that all embassy and officers are in strike, so meaning there is some officer who's still working i am right? Any way gud luck to all of us here..

confused28

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon...
LANDED..........
Soon...In God's will!
CanadaPinoy said:
In addition, i still have US tourist visa valid till 2021, could be one of the reason! Happy anytime i can go to USA! :D
CanadaPinoy, sorry to hear that! don't loose hope, God has better plans for you...

whmarasigan

May 25, 2012
iamrjames said:
good evening..nagpprocess po ako ngaun ng requirements ko dito Dubai.ask ko lng kung sino dito nakakuha na ng demand draft para sa VFS service charge na 100AED..ngtanung na kasi ako sa mga bangko pero same explanation binibigay nila.Kapag local currency daw manager's check ang binibigay nila, at demand draft kapag foreign currency.Kumuha ako ng demand draft para dun sa 150CAD na visa fee pero dun sa 100AED hindi ako sigurado kung tatanggapin ng VFS.nagtry ako mgtanung sa livechat ng VFS,sabi ng representative demand draft daw dapat pero imposible naman na mag-iba iba rules ng bangko.Nagraise na ako ng ticket sa email nila na hindi nag-iisue ng demand draft ang banko kapag unless in foreign currency pero wala pa rin sila reply gang ngaun.may makakatulong po ba sakin.salamat ng marami.
Hi James,
Which bank you got your cheques against payment for VFS and processing fee? Yes your bank is correct because I got mine from CBI Dubai Head Office where they issued Managers Cheque for VFS AED 100 and Demand draft for processing fee CAD 150.
Email me for any questions, whmarasigan@yahoo.com