06-02-2015
Med's Request
7-03-2016
Med's Done....
9-03-2016
Interview........
12-05-2016
iamrjames said:
good evening..nagpprocess po ako ngaun ng requirements ko dito Dubai.ask ko lng kung sino dito nakakuha na ng demand draft para sa VFS service charge na 100AED..ngtanung na kasi ako sa mga bangko pero same explanation binibigay nila.Kapag local currency daw manager's check ang binibigay nila, at demand draft kapag foreign currency.Kumuha ako ng demand draft para dun sa 150CAD na visa fee pero dun sa 100AED hindi ako sigurado kung tatanggapin ng VFS.nagtry ako mgtanung sa livechat ng VFS,sabi ng representative demand draft daw dapat pero imposible naman na mag-iba iba rules ng bangko.Nagraise na ako ng ticket sa email nila na hindi nag-iisue ng demand draft ang banko kapag unless in foreign currency pero wala pa rin sila reply gang ngaun.may makakatulong po ba sakin.salamat ng marami.
Please try to speak in English as this is an English forum. You will receive more advice as everyone here understands English.

Thank you

iamrjames

Jul 19, 2013
Hi James,
Which bank you got your cheques against payment for VFS and processing fee? Yes your bank is correct because I got mine from CBI Dubai Head Office where they issued Managers Cheque for VFS AED 100 and Demand draft for processing fee CAD 150.
Email me for any questions, whmarasigan @ yahoo.com
[/quote]

@whmarasigan,

Thank you for your response. I got my draft and cheque from EIB. have you already submitted your documents to Abu Dhabi? Did they accept the manager's cheque?

iamrjames

Jul 19, 2013
randyeredia said:
Or you can go to UAE exchange, ask for a demand draft, it will be accepted also in Canada Embassy. :)
@randyeredia,

Sir I checked already most of the exchange and they already stopped issuing drafts. I got already my demand draft for the 150CAD. I just got in doubt with the VFS service charge of 100AED because the bank issued a manager's cheque instead since demand drafts are for foreign currencies while manager's cheques are for local currencies as they explained. I thought already of that option asking someone from outside the country to get a draft for me for the VFS service charge but as @whmarasigan may confirm that his/her manager's cheque had been accepted by VFS then my cheque would be of no issue then. :)

iamrjames

Jul 19, 2013
Boudz said:
Please try to speak in English as this is an English forum. You will receive more advice as everyone here understands English.

Thank you
Apologies @Boudz. It was not meant. Moving forward to my query, I posted a clarification regarding the VFS service charge of 100AED which as per their website should be in the form of a demand draft. I'm here in Dubai. I went to Emirates Islamic Bank and Emirates NBD, they issued 150CAD demand draft for the visa fee and 100AED manager's cheque for the VFS service charge. Banks' ruling tells that demand drafts are issued for foreign currencies while manager's cheque are for local currencies. I just got in doubt if this manager's cheque that I got will be accepted by VFS.

whmarasigan

May 25, 2012
iamrjames said:
Apologies @ Boudz. It was not meant. Moving forward to my query, I posted a clarification regarding the VFS service charge of 100AED which as per their website should be in the form of a demand draft. I'm here in Dubai. I went to Emirates Islamic Bank and Emirates NBD, they issued 150CAD demand draft for the visa fee and 100AED manager's cheque for the VFS service charge. Banks' ruling tells that demand drafts are issued for foreign currencies while manager's cheque are for local currencies. I just got in doubt if this manager's cheque that I got will be accepted by VFS.
Hi,
Yes I submitted my application 2 mos. ago and got reference number from VFS against your application. Your cheques are acceptable because I guess if that is incorrect they will return your application right away and won't issue a file number for the same.
Have you done with all your documentation?
Good luck to all of us!!!!

princesitangkulot03

Aug 6, 2013
Re: Spousal Open WORK PERMIT APPLICATION - ABU DHABI online application

hi bago lang po aq dito....

Just want to ask regarding the online application made my husband at abu dhabi,uae for his Spousal open work permit..
he pass his application online last May 9,,,until now wala p din reply ang cic (except nung same day n nag pass cia confirming his application)

Please help me nmn po....
bka po may same process dito....please share

Thanks in advance

Butchoi501

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Doha Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
30-09-2016 -No Email AOR1- 17-10-2016 (AOR2)
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
19-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-08-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
19-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
He makes all things possible IN HIS TIME
nomi119 said:
@ butcoi still i have not got any email just recevied enqiry response nothing else lf i get response i must post here

Hi nomi119

How you doin? Any news from the embassy I've been waiting like forever it until now no response yet how about you any results? Please share..

Thank you!

sharma55

Star Member
Mar 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dabhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20- March-2013
Doc's Request.
TBA
AOR Received.
yes
IELTS Request
SWA
Med's Request
TBA
Med's Done....
TBA
Interview........
TBA
Passport Req..
05-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2014
LANDED..........
soon
HI GUYS,
Any news regarding strike. I spoke to my employer in canada, according to him it will continue till end of august or more 15 days to resolve
this issue .

LETS HOPE FOR BEST :p :p :p. PRAYERS WILL HELP

iamrjames

Jul 19, 2013
whmarasigan said:
Hi,
Yes I submitted my application 2 mos. ago and got reference number from VFS against your application. Your cheques are acceptable because I guess if that is incorrect they will return your application right away and won't issue a file number for the same.
Have you done with all your documentation?
Good luck to all of us!!!!
Thank you whmarasigan. Haven't done submitting my application because my current "very very kind local employer" can't lend my passport for me to get a copy. Still doing some ways to complete my requirements specially my passport copy.

nomi119

Nov 30, 2012
@ Butchoi Bro

I sent enquiry Email to Canadian Embassy on 16th July 2013 I copied and past details are below

-----Original Message to ABDBI (IMMIGRATION)/Message d'origine à ABDBI
(IMMIGRATION) -----

The Visa Section has received your email. Due to the large volume of
emails, it may take up to 15 business days for our response; do not send
repeated enquiries. Please note we will not respond to emails relating to
information that is already on our website (www.uae.gc.ca or
www.cic.gc.ca), or status of applications within our standard processing
times.

even more then 20 days finished not get any single response from Embassy after enquiry me also waiting eagerly 8 months and 15 days is going to be finished hope after Eid I will get response

I promise you as I get any response whether approval or refusal I will post here

mistbelle

May 7, 2012
Abu Dhabi , UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@nomi119 i hav also reached 8 mos, also hav emailed them back last jun but they didnt return to my inquiry. Well lets pray for the best plan of God for the next chapter of our life.
Hi anyone maintaining the excel file..mr admin could you pls add me.

Just came back from calgary for a 3 week visit, it is really a land of opportunities..wishing everyone the best!

calgary963

Jul 22, 2013
I have applied for spouse open visa in march
From Abu Dhabi , I have not received any email
Please can anyone advise , anyone who has applied and recieved
The visa ..