ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2012
epzbarbosa said:
hi guys...

guys i have a problem my company dnt want to give my passport,and my passport request from embassy expires on august 7,then my company will give all my papers on sept 20.?is there any way that i can talk to embassy to extend my passport request.pls help me....
Hi,

Sorry I just read your post today, the same situation happened to a friend.... What she did was she went to the Dubai Courts, brought all her documents related to her application in the Canada Embassy and her passport request. She has a translated document in Arabic explaining her situation, on the same day the court ordered a Police Officer to help her obtain her passport from her company. The Police Officer accompanied her in going to the company and helped her explain that it is in UAE law that the company should not withhold an employee's passport, that it is the property of the Philippine Government and the employee. The same day the company was forced to give up her passport to her.

My advise is that it would take a lot of guts to do this move. Better if you have a friend who can speak and write in arabic that can accompany you to the Courts, are you in UAE??? Because if you are in other country I don't have any idea with their laws and processes.... Also, make sure that your company doesn't hold anything that they can use against you (i.e. Company loans, cash advances, trainings & licenses paid for by your company on your behalf), if so, they can argue that in case the Courts will side with you and the decision might be turned against you, so be very sure.....

Goodluck, I hope everything will be fine.....

whmarasigan

May 25, 2012
Hinata said:
Need advice po.

Nasa Pinas ako ngayun. Papadala ko sa kasamahan ko dati sa work in dubai yung passport and email from CEM para siya magpa courier sa aramex papauntang Abu dhabi CEM. Anong name ilalagay ng friend ko sa aramex sa kanya ba or sa akin? Pwede kaya name ko at address nung work ko dun dati or pwede name nung friend ko at address ng work niya?
Hi,
Ask ko lang br ksi balak ko ring umuwe ng pinaspara antayin ang bisa ko. nag submit ako ng application last june lang eh matatagalan pa ata papers ko kasi sa nababasa ko sa forum yun timeline halos ng aplicant ay matagal. Andito pa din ako sa Uae at wala na ako work nakiusap lang ako ke amo na gamitin yung remaining mos ko till dec kasi yun para sa pag aantay ko sa bisa kung sakali.
Hindi ba sila tumawag sa office nyo at nagbackground check?
Thanks

Hinata

Jun 22, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi, UAE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2012
Passport Req..
20-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-06-2013
LANDED..........
11-09-2013
whmarasigan said:
Hi,
Ask ko lang br ksi balak ko ring umuwe ng pinaspara antayin ang bisa ko. nag submit ako ng application last june lang eh matatagalan pa ata papers ko kasi sa nababasa ko sa forum yun timeline halos ng aplicant ay matagal. Andito pa din ako sa Uae at wala na ako work nakiusap lang ako ke amo na gamitin yung remaining mos ko till dec kasi yun para sa pag aantay ko sa bisa kung sakali.
Hindi ba sila tumawag sa office nyo at nagbackground check?
Thanks
Di ko talaga inaadvise na sa pinas nalang hintayin yung visa pero kung no choice talaga pwede na rin. Di ko alam kung nagbackground check pa sila pero sakin naman wala problema kahit nasa pinas ako.

6 months po talaga ang processing time sa ngayun pero time to time nagbabago yan. Sa mga nakikita ko halos 7 months mahigit yung sa iba dito sa forum pati yung akin.

CanadaPinoy

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Still waiting positively! Pag nag email kayo ng follow up due to exceeding months of procesding auto-resply nila they will reply after 15 business days sa email' ohhh God help us pls!!!! :D

CanadaPinoy

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Fingers-crossed! God bless us all!

The Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers (PAFSO) union is currently taking strike action. PAFSO union members responsible for processing visa applications have been walking out of offices in Canada and overseas.

Posted processing times for both temporary and permanent resident visa applications do not take into account work stoppages.

Anyone applying for a visa should anticipate delays and submit their application as far in advance as possible.

Contingency plans are already in place to ensure all offices remain open and are providing at least a minimum level of service. Priority will be placed on urgent humanitarian applications.

CIC continues to closely monitor the situation.

aq26

Jul 16, 2013
Hi guys, sad but true i just received refusal letter today...anyways do you have any idea if we can still apply and how?

Name:aq26
Visa Office: Abu dhabi
Date applied: 17 dec 2012
Destinatio City: Calgary, Alberta
NOC Code:1472

[/quote]

CanadaPinoy

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Aq26,
So sad to gear that' anyways email ka ulit sa employer mo for new lmo yan ay ayun lang sa mga blogs na nabasa ko, kabado na ang lahat' dont worry God almighty has always great pans for us! Ako nga waiting pa rin positively' pede ba malaman ang reason nila?

Guys pray pa din tayo for positive feedback from CIC! Godbless us all!

CanadaPinoy

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Aq26, nagemail cla sa u today? So meaning to say open sila khit holiday? Ohhh my! Nagfollowup email ka ba sa kanila? Kc naka 5 sent na ata ako sa kanila after 15 days pa daw, fingers crossed! Positively! :D

Chuckty22

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi UAE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-13
Passport Req..
August 22 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 09 2013
LANDED..........
Soon in GOD's Perfect time
aq26 said:
Hi guys, sad but true i just received refusal letter today...anyways do you have any idea if we can still apply and how?

Name:aq26
Visa Office: Abu dhabi
Date applied: 17 dec 2012
Destinatio City: Calgary, Alberta
NOC Code:1472

hi aq26 sorry to hear that....dont you worry, you can always re-apply. Just ask for a new LMO to your employer
As u you can see there is some of guys on this forum who apply twice and at de end they got APPROVED may be this is not the time but always remember that GOD has a better and good plans for all of us just keep beleaving and have a strong faith....sorry if you dont mind can you share us what is the reason of your refusal as a benifits of all forumers? Thanks!

Guys just keep praying and praying... and keep posting wether positive or negative. GOD bless us always

Chuckty22

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi UAE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-13
Passport Req..
August 22 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 09 2013
LANDED..........
Soon in GOD's Perfect time
https://www.facebook.com/pafso.apase/posts/500586590018183

aq26

Jul 16, 2013
@canpinoy n chukty; reasons they are satisfied that i will leave canada after the end of contracts for two factors such as my current employment situation and asset properties&financial situation. I dont know why thy hav raised that issue when im applying for twp not a tourist.i better re apply.

CanadaPinoy

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
@aq26 yup try lang ulit ng try there's no harm! Time will come and time will tell na magiging maayos ang lahat' god bless us all! Waiting here postively'!

Smile god loves us always!

God guide those consuls and let them sign it positively!

hothunk74

Star Member
Mar 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2012
Passport Req..
TBA
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Sooooonnn! In God's grace
Hi guys, im in my 8 mos of waiting still no response from the embassy. Already sent email enquiry about my status two times do i have to email them again? My NOC is 8431 general farm worker, please advise guys:-(

CanadaPinoy said:
@ aq26 yup try lang ulit ng try there's no harm! Time will come and time will tell na magiging maayos ang lahat' god bless us all! Waiting here postively'!

Smile god loves us always!

God guide those consuls and let them sign it positively!

luxur

Jul 22, 2011
@ Hothunk74

bro...don't worry we are at the same situation...its my 9th month and 10days of awaiting....always be positive GOD will guide our VO in right path regarding our visa application...think positive...positive...positive...outcome VISA approved:)