+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK PERMIT APPLICATION - ABU DHABI EMBASSY

EIHLSEL

Jul 24, 2013
hi, i'm planning to send my requirements after the EID.
Can somebody please advise kung ok bang ipa dala ko sa VFS or direct sa Abu Dhabi Embassy?

confused28

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon...
LANDED..........
Soon...In God's will!
EIHLSEL said:
hi, i'm planning to send my requirements after the EID.
Can somebody please advise kung ok bang ipa dala ko sa VFS or direct sa Abu Dhabi Embassy?
Hi, please check below from the CEM abu dhabi...hope it helps

Visas and Immigration

Welcome to the Visa Section of the Embassy of Canada in Abu Dhabi.

For information about going to Canada and to find out how to make an application at this office, please refer to our list of services below.

We provide these services to residents, nationals, or persons legally admitted to the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia* and Yemen.

* Temporary Resident Visas for citizens or residents of Saudi Arabia are processed by the Visa Section in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

A NEW visa application centre (VAC) opened in Abu Dhabi on May 1, 2013, and is located on Al Meena Street (Union National Bank Building). We encourage you to apply online or through the VAC as applications submitted directly to the visa office will take longer to process.

I think its better to follow what the embassy says, this was updated 2013-05-03

aq26

Jul 16, 2013
CanadaPinoy said:
Aq26, nagemail cla sa u today? So meaning to say open sila khit holiday? Ohhh my! Nagfollowup email ka ba sa kanila? Kc naka 5 sent na ata ako sa kanila after 15 days pa daw, fingers crossed! Positively! :D
@ canadapinoy ng email sila kahapon lng pero the refusal letter was issued one month ago 23-June-2013...

aq26

Jul 16, 2013
Guys, Just asking if anybody knows an agency here in abu dhabi where my wife could apply for job in canada?tnx

EIHLSEL

Jul 24, 2013
confused28 said:
Hi, please check below from the CEM abu dhabi...hope it helps

Visas and Immigration

Welcome to the Visa Section of the Embassy of Canada in Abu Dhabi.

For information about going to Canada and to find out how to make an application at this office, please refer to our list of services below.

We provide these services to residents, nationals, or persons legally admitted to the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia* and Yemen.

* Temporary Resident Visas for citizens or residents of Saudi Arabia are processed by the Visa Section in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

A NEW visa application centre (VAC) opened in Abu Dhabi on May 1, 2013, and is located on Al Meena Street (Union National Bank Building). We encourage you to apply online or through the VAC as applications submitted directly to the visa office will take longer to process.

I think its better to follow what the embassy says, this was updated 2013-05-03
-Thank you for your response- :)

hothunk74

Star Member
Mar 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2012
Passport Req..
TBA
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Sooooonnn! In God's grace
@luxur, did u email the embassy about your status? If yes, how many times it seems our application has exceed the processing times :eek:
btw, what is your NOC? and what country you're in now? best regards ;D

luxur said:
@ Hothunk74

bro...don't worry we are at the same situation...its my 9th month and 10days of awaiting....always be positive GOD will guide our VO in right path regarding our visa application...think positive...positive...positive...outcome VISA approved:)

hothunk74

Star Member
Mar 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2012
Passport Req..
TBA
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Sooooonnn! In God's grace
Just want to share this article from another forum, any thoughts guys? ;)

For immediate release
Statement by the Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers: Government's Response to Offer of Binding Arbitration
[Ottawa – July 23, 2013] Shortly before today's noon deadline, PAFSO received a letter from the President of the Treasury Board responding to our offer of binding arbitration.
As he has stated publicly, Minister Clement has agreed to PAFSO's offer of binding arbitration subject to “certain conditions”. PAFSO is reviewing these conditions and will follow up directly with the Treasury Board. PAFSO will need to assure itself that any arbitration mechanism allows for a full and fair hearing of arguments on both sides – an objective we are sure the Government shares.
PAFSO appreciates the Government's attempt at finding a resolution to this dispute and remains hopeful that a responsible way forward can be agreed upon by both parties. Until agreement is reached, there will be no change in PAFSO's job action measures.
PAFSO will update our members, the general public, and the media once we have more information to share.
PAFSO - APASE To clarify our statement, there will be no change in PAFSO's job action measures until the conditions proposed by Treasury Board for binding arbitration are resolved.

Chuckty22

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi UAE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-13
Passport Req..
August 22 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 09 2013
LANDED..........
Soon in GOD's Perfect time
CanadaPinoy said:
Waiting positively !!! Godbless us all!!! :D
@candapinoy i need your NOC no. And location mo sa canada
Tnx! GOD bless us always...

richi

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Visa Office......
CEM Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
Doc's Request.
TBA
AOR Received.
24-11-2013
Med's Request
TBA
Med's Done....
TBA
Interview........
TBA
Passport Req..
TBA
VISA ISSUED...
TBA
LANDED..........
TBA
Hi guys..I am new here..I was helped by a cousin to get a job in Edmonton.. Last week he informed me that my LMO was already on processed..Today, i got an email from my employer with attached copy of positive LMO from the Service Canada Center. Its a 4 pages documents stating the NOC code which is 6215-Cleaning Supervisor. Theres nothing fancy about the job but im taking it as a stepping stone.

Guys, how long should i wait before i receive by LMO? I am a direct hire and absolutely no idea how i work after i got the LMO..I started reading the Canadian embassy website but its a bit complicated to understand. I really got no clue where to start. I know its too early yet for me but i want to start completing my requirements for the visa application stage.

Can anyone explain the process and requirements for applying for Work Permit? I really appreciate if someone can help me with this matter.

Chuckty22

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi UAE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-13
Passport Req..
August 22 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 09 2013
LANDED..........
Soon in GOD's Perfect time
richi said:
Hi guys..I am new here..I was helped by a cousin to get a job in Edmonton.. Last week he informed me that my LMO was already on processed..Today, i got an email from my employer with attached copy of positive LMO from the Service Canada Center. Its a 4 pages documents stating the NOC code which is 6215-Cleaning Supervisor. Theres nothing fancy about the job but im taking it as a stepping stone.

Guys, how long should i wait before i receive by LMO? I am a direct hire and absolutely no idea how i work after i got the LMO..I started reading the Canadian embassy website but its a bit complicated to understand. I really got no clue where to start. I know its too early yet for me but i want to start completing my requirements for the visa application stage.

Can anyone explain the process and requirements for applying for Work Permit? I really appreciate if someone can help me with this matter.

Hello!!!! Richi, welcome to the forum, first of all may we know in which country your staying now? If you are in abroad you need to provide a NBI clearance from our country police clearance in which country you are now then you need to provide a bank draft in canadian currency coz here in kuwait were doing here in bahrain exchange for the amount of 150 CAD$... Then you need to fill all the application form which you can download thru canadian embassy abu dhabi...down load this forms...IMM1295E--IMM5257B_1--IMM5645E--IMM5488E and fill-up all those forms or send me your email so that i can give you the full check list...

CanadaPinoy

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Hi richi' are u in the philippines? If so, start getting all your docs red ribbon attested, photocopies of uour passport, certified true copy from any notary public, make sure all your docs which are photocopy are certified, if you got your lmo scanned copy no need to wait for the original! Print it in colored make sure its clear, fill in the temporary work permit application, get your police clearances, prepare your photos. These are the main things that you need to know, red ribbon really takes time so make sure to prepare it asap! Hope it helps!

Godbless us' waiting positively! :D

confused28

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon...
LANDED..........
Soon...In God's will!
Chuckty22 said:
richi said:

Hello!!!! Richi, welcome to the forum, first of all may we know in which country your staying now? If you are in abroad you need to provide a NBI clearance from our country police clearance in which country you are now then you need to provide a bank draft in canadian currency coz here in kuwait were doing here in bahrain exchange for the amount of 150 CAD$... Then you need to fill all the application form which you can download thru canadian embassy abu dhabi...down load this forms...IMM1295E--IMM5257B_1--IMM5645E--IMM5488E and fill-up all those forms or send me your email so that i can give you the full check list...
Hi Chuckty22, its nice to know that you are also here in Kuwait, my timeline is below:

Job Offer: Jun 20, 2013 through a consultant based in Canada
NOC Code: 1241
LMO Application: July 28, 2013
LMO Approval: Waiting...

Can you tell me in advance what are the documents i need to prepare for now? I have my original Diploma, TOR, Personal Copy of NBI Clearance(expired).

I am in Kuwait from 2006, finished contract on 2008, went back on 2009-present. Do you suggest to get my NBI clearance now or shall i wait for the positive LMO to come? Do I need to authenticate (Red Ribbon) all the documents I have?

Thank you in advance for the help...