04-11-2012
Passport Req..
17-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2013
LANDED..........
18-07-2013
melai5476 said:
Hi guys, Glad to inform you that may husband Totoy T. already got his passport with visa stamped just today. He send his passport thru Aramex last June 18 but he can't wait any longer so he decided to went to CEM today together with Lonay. To those who are still waiting don't lose hope. My husband already applied way back 2009 in the Philippines but got refused. But indeed in God's perfect time, he nailed it this time!!! Thank you for all of your advice, opinion,and insight. To God Be The Glory Always ;D :-*
INDEED, so don't lose hope @nelle as I have told you over the phone that this is my second time to apply for work permit and got it... thanks to you guys and to my wife @melai5476, she did all the work ;)

I'll keep in touch guys!!!

Marc19k

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=navy]Abu Dhabi UAE[/color]
NOC Code......
[color=navy]6421[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=navy]08-11-2012[/color]
Med's Request
[color=navy]N/A[/color]
Med's Done....
[color=navy]N/A[/color]
Interview........
[color=navy]N/A[/color]
Passport Req..
[color=navy]16-06-2013[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=navy]30-06-2013[/color]
LANDED..........
[color=navy]August 05, 2013..[/color]
@TotoyTigas @Bmon @Lonay
CONGRATULATIONs.! The long wait is finally over..

GODBLESS n Goodluck to everyone.!
;D

melai5476

Feb 16, 2013
Marc19k said:
@ TotoyTigas @ Bmon @ Lonay

;D

Thanks Marc! Appreciate your being so accomodating to all my queries :) You're next in line :D

melai5476

Feb 16, 2013
Hi Guys, I have some concern. For those who got their visa approved, is all of your submitted documents returned to you by CEM? As per my husband Totoy T. he just got back his passport with visa stamp and letter from CEM informing that his visa application has been approved. We submitted all his original docs like authenticated college diploma + all of his Certificate of Employment from all previous employers. Our concern is what if he's planning to apply for permanent resident in Canada do we need to gather new documents again or CEM Abu Dhabi will have it forwarded to Canada itself. TIA!!! :-*

Lonay1979

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Dubai
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Embassy
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2012
Passport Req..
June 16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 24, 2013
LANDED..........
Soon...in GOD's Perfect Time
Hello Guys,

Thanks be to God, already got my passport with Visa stamped yesterday.

@Totoy & Melai

Thanks for the ride yesterday, i reached CEM with no hassle as it was my first time to go there.

@ Nelle,

Sis, don't lose hope, keep on trying. God is good all the time. He will give what you desire in a perfect time.

@ All
Thanks to those who shared their thoughts and ideas, i learned a lot from this forum. God bless you all!

Lonay1979

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Dubai
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Embassy
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2012
Passport Req..
June 16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 24, 2013
LANDED..........
Soon...in GOD's Perfect Time
Marc19k said:

;D

Thanks bro

melai5476

Feb 16, 2013
You're very much welcome. No worries ;D Btw, when you had your passport back, did you also received all your submitted documents? TIA! :)

per

Star Member
Dec 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2012
Butchoi501 said:
Hi nelle,

I felt sorry for what happened to you application, let just hope that u can move on and try again. Don't worry God has a better plan for you!

I guess it's not guarantee since you waited that long doesn't means that you probably got your visa. But for those who got the visa congratulations guys...

Another thing I just want to ask you guys if you tender your resignation already specially to December applicants? Please share because now I'm hesitant to give my resignation due to what happened to nelle.
I would like to hear from your guys.

Thank you...
December 10 applicant here!!! No, I will not tender my resignation unless the visa is not stamped on my passport..... :) :) :) BETTER BE SAFE THAN SORRY!!!! ;) ;) ;) Goodluck to us!!!!

per

Star Member
Dec 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2012
melai5476 said:
Hi Guys, I have some concern. For those who got their visa approved, is all of your submitted documents returned to you by CEM? As per my husband Totoy T. he just got back his passport with visa stamp and letter from CEM informing that his visa application has been approved. We submitted all his original docs like authenticated college diploma + all of his Certificate of Employment from all previous employers. Our concern is what if he's planning to apply for permanent resident in Canada do we need to gather new documents again or CEM Abu Dhabi will have it forwarded to Canada itself. TIA!!! :-*

Happened to my fiance last year and no he didn't get back his original documents, only the original diploma and birth certificate were returned. Actually, we learned eventually that copies of employment certificates are accepted and no need to submit the original for those..... Lesson learned the hard way..... Charge to experience..... Goodluck!!!!

melai5476

Feb 16, 2013
per said:
Happened to my fiance last year and no he didn't get back his original documents, only the original diploma and birth certificate were returned. Actually, we learned eventually that copies of employment certificates are accepted and no need to submit the original for those..... Lesson learned the hard way..... Charge to experience..... Goodluck!!!!

aaaw, so we cannot send an email to CEM asking to send us back some of our docs??? :eek:

per

Star Member
Dec 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2012
melai5476 said:
aaaw, so we cannot send an email to CEM asking to send us back some of our docs??? :eek:

You can try to send email but we haven't previously encountered anyone who braved to do this move so we cannot advise any positive/negative outcome if you do this..... Let us know if you decide to email and if there will be a reply from the Embassy..... Good luck!!! ;D ;D ;D

nomi119

Nov 30, 2012
@ Butchoi

yes you are right I have applied as a Cashier I have applied on 28 of November till I have not got any email from Canadian embassy even I did not sent any single email to follow up my application I am not in rush , currently I am working as Customer Service Assistant and as far as concern about Resignation , not yet resignation if I do not get visa what I will do ? lol but I do hope I will get response very soon now I m on annual holidays in my home country within few days I will be back in Dubai lets see what will happened ? hope best result

best wishes for all God Help us

TotoyTigas

Star Member
Jun 11, 2013
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2012
Passport Req..
17-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2013
LANDED..........
18-07-2013
Marc19k said:

;D

@Marc19k

Thanks dre and you're next for visa stamp ;)

mistbelle

May 7, 2012
Abu Dhabi , UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Butchoi501 said:
Hi nelle,

I felt sorry for what happened to you application, let just hope that u can move on and try again. Don't worry God has a better plan for you!

I guess it's not guarantee since you waited that long doesn't means that you probably got your visa. But for those who got the visa congratulations guys...

Another thing I just want to ask you guys if you tender your resignation already specially to December applicants? Please share because now I'm hesitant to give my resignation due to what happened to nelle.
I would like to hear from your guys.

Thank you...

Hi Butchoi..we are in the same situation.my app was delivered last 9 December via Fedex..

back then my hubby told me to tender my resignation since my sis n law got her visa with the same noc/province after 2 months of waiting last 2011. glad i just placed it in the back of my mind, 3 months have passed yet we havent heard anything from the CE-AD. if ever denied (hopefully not) at least we stil have a job to go back and still continue your life as an OFW.

im so excited for July, hopefully it wil be our time to shine.
keep the hopes up all ya December folks...May God Bless everyone...