12 august 2014
IELTS Request
with application package
Med's Request
12 august 2014
Med's Done....
18 august 2014
mistbelle said:
Aiwa...december is moving...thanks for informing us..Congrats to ur friend..
No problem. I am happy to know about it too. I am also waiting for my boyfriend's visa as he applied last January 18 at Abu Dhabi office.

Goodluck to everyone. I hope you could get your visa and fly soon. Weather here is perrrrfecttttt right now! :)

Lonay1979

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Dubai
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Embassy
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2012
Passport Req..
June 16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 24, 2013
LANDED..........
Soon...in GOD's Perfect Time
Hello Guys,

So happy to inform you that my flight schedule will be on July 29. Little bit scared but excited hehehehe. Hope all of you guys will soon get all your visas, just keep on praying and with God there is no impossible. Hope to see all of you there.

Goodluck to all of us. God bless.

@ Totoy

When will be your flight schedule?

kratos25

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
kamloops BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
DEC 2 2015
Doc's Request.
Aug 17 2016
Nomination.....
18-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Jan 4 2017
Med's Done....
jan 20 2017
Passport Req..
01-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
per said:
Hi, on money I cannot advise, I can just inform you that once you arrive at Canada Airport they will be asking for your Border Control letter, LMO copy and sometimes your contract. Good luck to you!!!! You may want to bring with you copy of the whole application documents you submitted to the Embassy for your records but it will not be necessary on the issuance of your work permit at the airport.....

;D ;D ;D
thanks per.... but they are not asking how much pocket money you got right??......

MOCHA

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
annab said:
No problem. I am happy to know about it too. I am also waiting for my boyfriend's visa as he applied last January 18 at Abu Dhabi office.

Goodluck to everyone. I hope you could get your visa and fly soon. Weather here is perrrrfecttttt right now! :)
Hi, i just want to ask what kind of work is waiting for ur boyfriend? Im just curious since my friend hu's wrking in dubai is currently searching for a good agency hu can help him to find a job in ontario.. if u dont mind, may i ask u how did u get a job order from canada?is it a direct hire or u hve an agency? What r d required qualifications? Thank u

per

Star Member
Dec 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2012
kratos25 said:
thanks per.... but they are not asking how much pocket money you got right??......
No, they will not ask about the pocket money, that question will only apply to Immigrant and Tourist applicants...... You are coming in as a worker, so you are assured of income while in Canada..... ;) :) ;)

annab

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2014
Nomination.....
18 may 2014
AOR Received.
12 august 2014
IELTS Request
with application package
Med's Request
12 august 2014
Med's Done....
18 august 2014
MOCHA said:
Hi, i just want to ask what kind of work is waiting for ur boyfriend? Im just curious since my friend hu's wrking in dubai is currently searching for a good agency hu can help him to find a job in ontario.. if u dont mind, may i ask u how did u get a job order from canada?is it a direct hire or u hve an agency? What r d required qualifications? Thank u
Hi,

It is a Cashier position, we just searched jobs on www.jobbank.gc.ca, sent more than a thousand of cvs to potential employer, till one day, an employer made a phone interview and process his LMO, so it is a direct hire. It took us a while though to get a potential employer....It was just a matter of patience. I did the same as well and I am here now for 5 months :)

I guess, a good CV and cover letter is a plus to attract potential employers.

I hope it helps.

Thanks

Zell

Mar 21, 2013
"Another week had passed, another week of waiting, another week of patience is coming!......lets always hope for the best." Positivity lang lagi ang isipin" ;) ;) ;)

MOCHA

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
annab said:
Hi,

It is a Cashier position, we just searched jobs on www.jobbank.gc.ca, sent more than a thousand of cvs to potential employer, till one day, an employer made a phone interview and process his LMO, so it is a direct hire. It took us a while though to get a potential employer....It was just a matter of patience. I did the same as well and I am here now for 5 months :)

I guess, a good CV and cover letter is a plus to attract potential employers.

I hope it helps.

Thanks
Really?wow thanks, hope my friend will be contacted also by a good employer just like u. We r just worrying if they will accept him because his present work is store designer but he is a graduate of BS math so do u think there's a chance to find there a job that will not ask for an exact experience fitted to the job position? Thank u sis

Lonay1979

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Dubai
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Embassy
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2012
Passport Req..
June 16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 24, 2013
LANDED..........
Soon...in GOD's Perfect Time
Jra203 said:
Food counter attendant n through agent
Hello, can you tell me in private message how much you will pay thru that agent?

Thanks in advance

nomi119

Nov 30, 2012
@ jra203

so sad to hear that please Dont worry Jara, God will provide a better opportunity for you...you have a better plan for your future..keep your faith with him...God bless

when you submit your file in Canadian embassy?