Dec 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2012
Ano ba yan...... Nakita nyo na po ba ang last update ng Visa release??? 7 months na ngayon..... Ito po yung link ng website nila...... http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp/workers.asp ...... Nakakaasar na ng sobra...... Ano susunod 10 month tapos 12 months???? Ano ito live in care giver program ba ang application natin????

per

Star Member
Dec 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2012
Guys, baka naman may recent na nag follow sa inyo sa embassy and may reply...... Please update naman po...... Ano ba yan!!!!!! Nakakaasar!!!!!!

singhsukhbir

Nov 6, 2012
Hi as per this post the last update on this site was made on 16 jan 2013 but i got an update along with one of my friend on 24 jan he has to submit ielts and for me they ask to submit updated contract which i alredy did and aftr that on 12 feb i got a passport request so i submit it on 17 and now i m waiting

per

Star Member
Dec 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2012
singhsukhbir said:
Hi as per this post the last update on this site was made on 16 jan 2013 but i got an update along with one of my friend on 24 jan he has to submit ielts and for me they ask to submit updated contract which i alredy did and aftr that on 12 feb i got a passport request so i submit it on 17 and now i m waiting
@singhsukhbir, thanks for lifting up my spirits a little bit, but your position is supervisorial/managerial which makes it a priority in the Embassy I believe, however for us, which belongs to lower NOC level, it is really uncertain..... You are one of the few lucky applicants to have received passport request in such a minimal time..... Don't worry at least you are sure that your application is 100% approved, maybe you will receive your passport in just a few days.......

singhsukhbir

Nov 6, 2012
But still i m worried because it has been more then 10 day my passport is with them why they r not sending back with visa i m curious that what could be the reason and praying to god that please help me

zacoroka

Star Member
Feb 3, 2013
per said:
Ano ba yan...... Nakita nyo na po ba ang last update ng Visa release??? 7 months na ngayon..... Ito po yung link ng website nila...... http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp/workers.asp ...... Nakakaasar na ng sobra...... Ano susunod 10 month tapos 12 months???? Ano ito live in care giver program ba ang application natin????

hello,per...ako nga,nagkasakit na sa sobrang tension...gusto ko kasi mag-bakasyon na pero nasa kanila naman yung passport ko...hanggang ngayon nagpapagaling pa ako...(inom-inom gamot)...sobrang isip-isip kung anong gagawin na hakbang...grabe talaga...nakaka-asar!!!...internet at space age na ngayon tapos ang bagal pa rin ng procedure nila...dapat ipa-alam agad nila kung approved ba or denied para alam natin yung susunod nating hakbang...haayyyyyyysssss!!!....Panginoon,tulungan ninyo po kami...!

zacoroka

Star Member
Feb 3, 2013
singhsukhbir said:
@ zacoroka -----cant u write in english so that every one can able to understand
ok,singhsukhbir...no problem,i'll reply in english the next time around...anyways,congrats to you...!

Kres123

Jan 10, 2013
zacoroka said:
hello,per...ako nga,nagkasakit na sa sobrang tension...gusto ko kasi mag-bakasyon na pero nasa kanila naman yung passport ko...hanggang ngayon nagpapagaling pa ako...(inom-inom gamot)...sobrang isip-isip kung anong gagawin na hakbang...grabe talaga...nakaka-asar!!!...internet at space age na ngayon tapos ang bagal pa rin ng procedure nila...dapat ipa-alam agad nila kung approved ba or denied para alam natin yung susunod nating hakbang...haayyyyyyysssss!!!....Panginoon,tulungan ninyo po kami...!
Sad to hear that from you zacoroka :-(...just keep the faith, I don't understand the embassy, they kept on sending an automated reply for all my follow-up emails, i've been waiting for more than 4 months, and till this time, don't have any idea for the status of my application. They said, sometimesit depends on the hand of the visa officer why it took so long, embassy close every tuesday, friday, and saturday. WHAT do we expect? We have to motivate ourselves for the positive result. I am hoping by next week there will be a good news for all of us. GET WELL SOON and don't think too much!

Kres123

Jan 10, 2013
singhsukhbir said:
But still i m worried because it has been more then 10 day my passport is with them why they r not sending back with visa i m curious that what could be the reason and praying to god that please help me
Don't worry, for sure you will get back your passport with visa stamp on it next week, just always think for the reason why the embassy asked your passport, it means it's for visa stamping, you have to think that way, and don't pressure your mind of thinking negative things! It will make you sick like what happened to zacoroka. Bear in mind that you are very lucky coz you never been waiting for so long like others, or like me...:) So, just pray and think positive.

zacoroka

Star Member
Feb 3, 2013
Kres123 said:
Sad to hear that from you zacoroka :-(...just keep the faith, I don't understand the embassy, they kept on sending an automated reply for all my follow-up emails, i've been waiting for more than 4 months, and till this time, don't have any idea for the status of my application. They said, sometimesit depends on the hand of the visa officer why it took so long, embassy close every tuesday, friday, and saturday. WHAT do we expect? We have to motivate ourselves for the positive result. I am hoping by next week there will be a good news for all of us. GET WELL SOON and don't think too much!
Kres123,...thank you for your word of advice....by the way,can u send the link where i can follow up also via email/....sorry for the bother,kres.

Kres123

Jan 10, 2013
zacoroka said:
Kres123,...thank you for your word of advice....by the way,can u send the link where i can follow up also via email/....sorry for the bother,kres.
This the email add: abdbi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
Just for your info, before sending a follow-up email to them, please don't forget to put your, NAME, BIRTHDATE, MOBILE NUMBER, EMAIL ADDR ESS, PASSPORT NUMBER, and your aramex airway bill number, i suggest you better put all of these down on your letter, include also to the body of your letter the date when did you send your documents and also your position. After a seconds they will send you an automated reply. Proof that they received your email..
I hope it would help. :) Goodluck