+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit after eligibility interview

Gurimundi98

Nov 25, 2021
My eligibility interview was on 1 nov. They told me that I will receive my work permit in 3 to 4 weeks. Its 4th week and I did not received my work permit yet

Jaysonjide

Star Member
Nov 12, 2021
My eligibility interview was on 1 nov. They told me that I will receive my work permit in 3 to 4 weeks. Its 4th week and I did not received my work permit yet
We just have to Wait for it. Sometimes it takes 1- 2 months to get it. I had my Eligibility Interview on Nov 12 th , 2021 and was told the same this too

Reactions: Gurimundi98

Taak

Jan 1, 2022
What things are asked in eligibility interview please reply i am kind of nervous about the interview after biometrics

Taak

Jan 1, 2022
Don’t be nervous they didn’t ask me anything. They just get the papers signed
My only concern is i was on study permit for 4 years and now I applied for refugge as there is threat to my life back home do you think it can lead to any kind of issue . I am done with medical and biometrics

Jaysonjide

Star Member
Nov 12, 2021
My only concern is i was on study permit for 4 years and now I applied for refugge as there is threat to my life back home do you think it can lead to any kind of issue . I am done with medical and biometrics
The Eligibility Interview is just for you to sign all the documents that needs to be signed. Plus you need 4 passports photographs and then you will be Issued the Refugee Claimant Document and confirmation of Referral to IRB. If you indicated you wanted a work permit , it will be mail to you brw 3-4weeks ( ilI got my Work permit exactly 4weeks after my interview) For the other concern you raised about you been on Study permit for 4 yrs, you need to get a good Lawyet that can help you with you case. All the best