+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit after BC PNP

Mani9999

Sep 10, 2023
HI all...I have recently submitted my closed work permit application on 05.09.2023. Now, I wish to get married and add my spouse in this application. My question is that, how soon it can be added? and will he can accompany me if I will get the work permit approval??? Can I add him now in the application and so that we can go together?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
HI all...I have recently submitted my closed work permit application on 05.09.2023. Now, I wish to get married and add my spouse in this application. My question is that, how soon it can be added? and will he can accompany me if I will get the work permit approval??? Can I add him now in the application and so that we can go together?
You have to send webform to add your spouse to your application. If you get married you have no choice. You have to add him right after you get married. They will ask your spouse PCC, medical and biometric and few other documents and it can take upto 1-3 months to add to your application. Send them webform and attach a copy of marriage certificate and tell them you got married. They will advise you further.

Reactions: Naturgrl

Mani9999

Sep 10, 2023
You have to send webform to add your spouse to your application. If you get married you have no choice. You have to add him right after you get married. They will ask your spouse PCC, medical and biometric and few other documents and it can take upto 1-3 months to add to your application. Send them webform and attach a copy of marriage certificate and tell them you got married. They will advise you further.
The processing time for work permit is 8 weeks i.e.2 months......that means if I add spouse through webform....it will take 5-6 months...should I wait for my work permit approval? please suggest..