WP
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi all,
I have submitted my WP application on July 17, on the website it showed, they don’t required additional documents but background check and eligibility is pending.

Shireenmag

Sep 17, 2019
Hi guys,
Sowp applied from Kuwait with biometrics on July 3. Awaiting response still. No help with webform inquires.
Can kuwait applicants share their timeline pls..
Also, on cic time processing page should i check time required if applied from kuwait or abudhabi?
Thanks in advance

Rjlehal

Sep 24, 2019
My own story was that during my time processing for WP applications from AUH was 39 weeks(yeah no typo) so my lawyer decided to apply via India(because of my nationality) where processing time was 9 weeks... I got WP approval eventually through AUH (my file shifted in the last week from India to UAE) in 19 weeks...
Hi bro.. I applied SOWP on September 16/2019 that time processing time 32 week but yesterday they increase processing time is 39 week.. And mera visa January me khatam hora hai.. Aor canada visa shayad july tak aaye.. Mai agar case india shift kr lu ya nai.??.. Kuch bad effect toh ni pde ga ese case me?? Kyu yaha itna w8 krna bhut tuff hai..

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi bro.. I applied SOWP on September 16/2019 that time processing time 32 week but yesterday they increase processing time is 39 week.. And mera visa January me khatam hora hai.. Aor canada visa shayad july tak aaye.. Mai agar case india shift kr lu ya nai.??.. Kuch bad effect toh ni pde ga ese case me?? Kyu yaha itna w8 krna bhut tuff hai..
If you have already applied how will you shift your case to India now ?

Rjlehal

Sep 24, 2019
If you have already applied how will you shift your case to India now ?
Actually i want to ask.. Mera work visa uae me next January finish hora hai.. Agar meri company visa extend nai kregi toh how can i stay here without work visa in uae.. Canada visa result ane tak uae me he rhna pdega?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Actually i want to ask.. Mera work visa uae me next January finish hora hai.. Agar meri company visa extend nai kregi toh how can i stay here without work visa in uae.. Canada visa result ane tak uae me he rhna pdega?
That you should discuss with your company to extend your visa so you can legally stay and work in uae.
Since you are getting a SOWP, even if you shift to India I don’t think it will have a impact on the processing of your application

Shilakha

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
United arab of emirates
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi did you rcv your sowp?