+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit Abu Dhabi Visa Office .

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hello everyone I submitted my passport from pakistan to Abu Dhabi Canada embassy for work permit visa but still thare is no response
Date of submission 7 of may 2019
I would suggest you to email the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi to enquire about the status of the visa stamping on your passport. They take time in replying, but they will respond back.
Do mention application number and other details when you write to them along with your contact details.
Tell them that you need to book air tickets for your journey to Canada hence you need their feedback

Mehroz 1

Star Member
May 22, 2019
I would suggest you to email the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi to enquire about the status of the visa stamping on your passport. They take time in replying, but they will respond back.
Do mention application number and other details when you write to them along with your contact details.
Tell them that you need to book air tickets for your journey to Canada hence you need their feedback
Thanks for replying my agent proceed the case I don't have application number
Tracking I'd number and application number are things Ami right ??

PALASHPAL

Aug 16, 2017
Hello everyone I submitted my passport from pakistan to Abu Dhabi Canada embassy for work permit visa but still thare is no response
Date of submission 7 of may 2019
Same thing here. I applied on 15th April,2019. I didn't hear anything.

PALASHPAL

Aug 16, 2017
Is it gonna be work? Bcoz my employer has access for my application. He doesn't want to follow up. He said just wait. If I mail them then what are the things I need the mention and share the email address plz.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Is it gonna be work? Bcoz my employer has access for my application. He doesn't want to follow up. He said just wait. If I mail them then what are the things I need the mention and share the email address plz.
Your employer or the lawyer appointed by them should provide your the application#.
Only then you can contact IRCC to get a a status update on your application

sunshinecanada

Apr 9, 2019
Hi, Pls refer to my signature, I have applied for a Work Permit January 10 online, my file is almost 21 weeks this week and I have no update nor my status has changed online. It still says reviewing of eligibility and the background checks are on going. I will send a webform for case specific enquiry on Thursday, when I hit the 21 weeks officially to inquire about whats going on.

PALASHPAL

Aug 16, 2017
Hi, Pls refer to my signature, I have applied for a Work Permit January 10 online, my file is almost 21 weeks this week and I have no update nor my status has changed online. It still says reviewing of eligibility and the background checks are on going. I will send a webform for case specific enquiry on Thursday, when I hit the 21 weeks officially to inquire about whats going on.
How many weeks says in website? I am staying in Kuwait, when I applied that time it said 12weeks and now it's turn to 20weeks. No clue how abu dhabi visa office works? If anything comes up then let us know. I hope you will get it soon.

Mehroz 1

Star Member
May 22, 2019
How many weeks says in website? I am staying in Kuwait, when I applied that time it said 12weeks and now it's turn to 20weeks. No clue how abu dhabi visa office works? If anything comes up then let us know. I hope you will get it soon.
Eid -UK -fitar holidays know start in Abu Dhabi they takes whole weak

sunshinecanada

Apr 9, 2019
The website says 21 weeks processing as of 21-May-2019. I have no update with mine still.