+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WOrk Permit Abu Dhabi Visa Office

s. tayyaba

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
H
It is likely the same with my wife too but she applied back home in the Philippines which is having 9 weeks of processing according to vfs.Let us Pray and hope for the best!
Hopefully your wife will get an early response due to short processing time unlike Abu Dhabi office of 20+ weeks... Wish you both all the best :)

Reactions: Bellabeau

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
Hi. I submitted my WP application at ADVO last February 20 and I got my medical request last August 28. Passed and successfully received my medical results last September 12. How long does it take to wait for the WP approval? Thank you

Reactions: Sanita

Bellabeau

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Hi. I submitted my WP application at ADVO last February 20 and I got my medical request last August 28. Passed and successfully received my medical results last September 12. How long does it take to wait for the WP approval? Thank you
Hello!
That's quite long waiting time, but don't worry you will get Permit soon wait till 1st week of October,coz i heard that they still clearing some backlogs from ADVO.May i know which NOC you applied? With Positive LMIA?

rml

Jan 25, 2019
Ok, I'm here in Canada. Anong agency pede mo bang sabihin SA kin pm me. Kasi gusto ko lng tanong kung if my sister need to include Yung checklist ng live-in caregiver. Confused lng Kasimia based na Yung application now and live out.
Hi Bellabeau,

I have the same question as yours, yung checklist is live in caregiver but my sister is applying for In home Caregiver. Did you find our kung pareho lang requirements?

Thanks

Reactions: Bellabeau

Bellabeau

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Hi Bellabeau,

I have the same question as yours, yung checklist is live in caregiver but my sister is applying for In home Caregiver. Did you find our kung pareho lang requirements?

Thanks
Hello rml,
Sorry po di ko sure ang mga requirements ng in Home Caregiver,as we applied Work permit with LMIA under Global Talent Stream via Employer.
Sana po mabasa ng iba na may experience sa Caregiver application para makapag bigay sila ng opinion.
Salamat po!