+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WOrk Permit Abu Dhabi Visa Office

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
hello. Any Applicant here submitted their WP in Abu Dhabi UAE? What is your timeline? Is it true that Processing for UAE Abu Dhabi is 21weeks or 6months?? Replies are very welll appreciated. Thank you

Shahri

Aug 17, 2018
Hello what kind of work permit are you applying for? My sister is applying for a work permit under childcare, and she needs some help in filling up the forms especially the form specified by abudabhi office.

Lorie@030486

Star Member
May 1, 2018
Childcare also... pero Hindi po ako mag aasikaso.... May agent po ako. May agent is from Canada directly she will just ask for my documents

Shahri

Aug 17, 2018
Ok, I'm here in Canada. Anong agency pede mo bang sabihin SA kin pm me. Kasi gusto ko lng tanong kung if my sister need to include Yung checklist ng live-in caregiver. Confused lng Kasimia based na Yung application now and live out.

Lorie@030486

Star Member
May 1, 2018
nannies and more placement agency inc.

You can check their Facebook page.... I think they have number in coordinating with them through email only

Bellabeau

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Hello everyone! just a newbie here and i'm enjoying reading threads regarding WP.Can someone please share your timelines in WP submitted through Online in Abu dhabi VO? How long does it takes to approve WP? Thanks in advance.

Bellabeau

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
hello. Any Applicant here submitted their WP in Abu Dhabi UAE? What is your timeline? Is it true that Processing for UAE Abu Dhabi is 21weeks or 6months?? Replies are very welll appreciated. Thank you
Hello! Any news or updates from your WP? How long does it takes? And can you please share your timeline and NOC..Thanks!

Lorie@030486

Star Member
May 1, 2018
Hello everyone! just a newbie here and i'm enjoying reading threads regarding WP.Can someone please share your timelines in WP submitted through Online in Abu dhabi VO? How long does it takes to approve WP? Thanks in advance.

No exact timeline... it depends with the visa officer, for others it takes 3 months and for some 6 months or more. Me, my application was loaded August 8, no news or email till now. weekly the processing time in CIC is changing.

Bellabeau

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
No exact timeline... it depends with the visa officer, for others it takes 3 months and for some 6 months or more. Me, my application was loaded August 8, no news or email till now. weekly the processing time in CIC is changing.
Thanks Lorie,we are at the same month,we just applied end of August.We are just praying and hoping that end of this month or early october we can get feedback from VO for medicals or some biometrics.

Reactions: Lorie@030486

s. tayyaba

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
Thanks Lorie,we are at the same month,we just applied end of August.We are just praying and hoping that end of this month or early october we can get feedback from VO for medicals or some biometrics.
Hi
I have applied for SOWP too at the end of aug.... Visa processing office is Abu dhabi.. no updates of as of now:(

Bellabeau

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Hi
I have applied for SOWP too at the end of aug.... Visa processing office is Abu dhabi.. no updates of as of now:(
It is likely the same with my wife too but she applied back home in the Philippines which is having 9 weeks of processing according to vfs.Let us Pray and hope for the best!