+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Experience

amulyagk

Dec 22, 2020
I received ITA recently and preparing to submit application..
I have five years of experience in one company. (promoted twice. So I have 3 designations in total). My work reference letter from employer has my last held designation, start date and end date of the whole tenure but not start and end of each designation. However, they also clearly mentioned duties/responsibilities against each designation .

My query here is , in the application form, Should I give this 5yrs as one work period, giving the latest designation ? or split them as per designation.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Your reference letter is a bit confusing. If they split the job duties per designation, why can’t they mention the start and end dates for each? Can you go back and ask them to revise and add the start and end dates?

on the other hand, does your job duties across 3 roles vary so much that you’ll have to use a different NOC? Or is it going to be one NOC all through out? If it’s the latter, I guess it won’t matter if you just use the last designation for all the 5 years you’ve worked for this company.

amulyagk

Dec 22, 2020
NOC is same
Your reference letter is a bit confusing. If they split the job duties per designation, why can’t they mention the start and end dates for each? Can you go back and ask them to revise and add the start and end dates?

on the other hand, does your job duties across 3 roles vary so much that you’ll have to use a different NOC? Or is it going to be one NOC all through out? If it’s the latter, I guess it won’t matter if you just use the last designation for all the 5 years you’ve worked for this company.
NOC is same for all..and job duties are also similar.

amulyagk

Dec 22, 2020

Thank you for clarifying.. I will go with the latest designation.. :)