+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work experience ?

N

nanak12

I have a question about education.. i have 2 years diploma in Information Systems from a institute.
can i take trainning course for couple of months in Networks or something to fill network technican or related job offer under PNP ? please advise me on this topic.

N

nanak12

What occupations for BC PNP program suitable for my education ? and if not can i take tranning course to be suitable for a PNP occupation ?

N

nanak12

Please answer me.
simply
I see for my education i can fill semi-skilled jobs for BCPNP.. can i take courses for couple of months or something to fill 2281 job (check it in NOC) to be under skill level B ?
please advise me

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
nanak12 said:
What occupations for BC PNP program suitable for my education ? and if not can i take tranning course to be suitable for a PNP occupation ?
Whatever you want to do??You can change careers You are free to do so

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
nanak12 said:
Please answer me.
simply
I see for my education i can fill semi-skilled jobs for BCPNP.. can i take courses for couple of months or something to fill 2281 job (check it in NOC) to be under skill level B ?
please advise me
Yes,I know an accounting manager who is studying to become a cook to fit into NOC B,Since Accounting is not under PNP.I have a Real Estate Supervisor not under NOC of PNP,So she is taking Janitorial course to become Janitor Supervisor which is NOC B.Get the picture,Take up something you want to do,I cant dictate your life for you,You can be a Poultry Production worker,A master Baker,Whatever you want

N

nanak12

thanks BCguy for the reply. to let u know i am talking about taking TRAINING course outside Canada before apply for PNP so that the employment agency can get me a job for PNP. so is still it ok ?
and doesn't it need any certificate ?

About work experience... is the work trainning considered as work experience ?

jmella

Jul 18, 2009
hi mr BCguy , i just want to ask you in the case of my spouse he is only a highschool grad and a 1 year college , he work before as a room attendant then he was promoted he became an fornt desk officer then he studied a massage therapist for six months right now he work as an wellness consultant on that same hotel , while me i'm only a marketing clerk is that work can qualify us on that part ???? please reply thank youuuuuuuuuu

Shamroze

May 24, 2017
I have a 4 year BBA (2007-2011) and 1 Year MBA (Which i completed in 5 Years ,2011-2016) , i have been working full time since 2011 and have work experience of over 6 years . In my work experience i am only mentioning my current employer , to which i am associated since June 2013. I marked my MBA as Full time but now i am stuck as two things are coinciding at the same time period. Should i simply mark my MBA as part time ?